Monday 25 February 2008

SUPER BLIMEY BIG FREE WOWOW!!!!!


Current mood: FUCKING STRONG CAFFEINE DRINKS!!!!
Category: FUCKING STRONG CAFFEINE DRINKS!!!! Music





A month or 3 back, I covered a bunch of new bands here on the blinger...

In fact, as my long term readers will know, I used to cover new acts on this here BLINGER, on a very regular basis, in a section I rather originally entitled: This Weeks Hits.

However, like the quality performance journalist that I am, I soon became distracted away from promoting new music and leant this blog over to more important questions of the day...

Questions like: What are Fuck Me Shoes?? and Is Kate Nash a reincarnation of Jesus Christ or perhaps even Mary Magdalene??



Well today, I'm gonna break with my contemporary sensationalist passions (even though I saw former Chairs of Pop Power
owner and Giovanni neighbour, Shayne Ward this evening)

Yes boss, I'm going back to my roots, and am once again going to cover some good new music...


So...

The Clinical Archives
isn't a band, so much as a blog rammed to the hills with loads of good quality FREE music from a whole host of high grade acts.

From what I've seen and heard, we're mostly talking electronic/tape/noise music and there's a shitload of it here to download for diddly squat, including plenty from one of the acts (8m2stereo
) who I roundly covered in my last review of the fresh hits.....

I mean, your teeth'll fall with joy once you get your laughing gear around this lot...

So go loose your knashers why don't you??!!




16:06 - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Mog Hartley

cheers :-)

Posted by Mog Hartley on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 11:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: