Tuesday 12 February 2008

THE LOCKSMITHS...


Current mood: PICKING THE FUTURE
Category: PICKING THE FUTURE Jobs, Work, Careers



Well, as if I didn't have enough to do, this morning I was reading a publication called 'Recruit' to see if there were any FULL TIME PAYING jobs that tickled my Terrance.

Now, the chances of the answer to this being a resounding YES, were of course very slim indeed - but it's happenned in the past and you never know what the future might hold....

So, I flicked the cover open and it landed on Page 5 and I was immediately enraptured:


Pick the right
Locksmith Course
Train with the UK LOCKSMITHS ASSOCIATION (UKLA) and get the skills and support you need to become a Locksmith.


WOW!!!

Now, I don't know about you, but the job of the Locksmith has always fascinated me.

For one, I've never understood if Locksmiths are in fact the same people as burgulars...

I mean if you want to rob houses or commercial properties, surely the best thing to do is to take the 3 day Locksmithing course, as offered by the UK Locksmiths Association...???

Then, by day you can make a fucking fortune on the legit job, and in the evenings you can go out and use your skills to rob and steal another fortune!!

Yes boss, by being both, you can eliminate the need for half-bricks, crowbars and skulking around in dark clothes and black leather gloves:

To rob a house, simply turn up in your work outfit and get to work, and if anyone stops and asks you what the fuck you think you are doing??? You can either claim you're on the job and point to your van, or (if you're using your private car) say you work for Mi5 or the CIA and flash some crappy homemade ID....

In these no-community ravaged times, no-one will fuck with you!!!!

LOADS 'A FUCKING MONEY!!!! AND YOU CAN WORK WHEN YOU LIKE...

I'm right onto it!!


Currently listening :
Under Lock and Key
By Dokken
Release date: By 25 October, 1990

15:37 - 5 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

dokken?

dokken is so rockin...

you had better not make your own keys to my apartment when you come and visit! i will have you arrested and immediately deported.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 18:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Don Dokken

Door Knockin

The USA

Shit, I honestly don't think I can come to America. I simply can't be arsed with all the forms and the self righteous arsey guards asking me what I'm going there for.

I mean shit, 20 or however many hours on a damn plane and then some BEEFSHITHOUSE cunt asks a stupid question like

"Why are you here?"

My IRE will be raised, and the chances are I'll say something like 'TO SHOOT A FEW FUCKING NAZI'S!!' and I'll be in prison before I even get to your house to pick the lock....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 18:14
[Remove] [Reply to this]


maryJane

naw. all they really care about is if you-ve recently been around sheep and cows...

Posted by maryJane on Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 19:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

To which my answer would be...

"I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH COWS, BUT I LIKE TO ACQUAINT MYSELF WITH DOLLY THE SHEEP EVERY EVENING AROUNDABOUT 7PM, THEN AGAIN AT AROUNDABOUT 10PM..."

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 19:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

IRE? Isn't that a terrorist.org? Like the Irish Republican Enemas? Or is that a drink? I always get confused reading your blog, PGPoundSign.

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Friday, February 01, 2008 at 06:12
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: