Thursday 21 February 2008

33 REALITIES PER MINUTE...



Current mood: HALF REAL...
Category: HALF REAL... Life




I spent a portion of today going over, and correcting my brothers Last Will & Testament. Come that awful day, I have to execute the thing....

Yesterday, I was super happy to discover I'm to walk the 'Best Man' boards this May (Yes boss, Paul Giovanni £rd has real friends - well, one or two)

And tomorrow, I'm going to Wembley about a job I don't want (thanks Pauline)...


This year my mother turns 70, my sister in law 60 and another very best friend hits 40..


I'll be 33.

Year of death christ


Families are curious

Jobs are cunts

And every so often reality dawns


it's not always bad....


01:22 - 23 Comments - 18 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Steve Or Die!

"Jobs are cunts"... that's going straight into the book of PG.

Posted by Steve Or Die! on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 01:45
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Can I resist the beauty of full time employment???

Has Pauline got me by the balls????

Will getting there 13 minutes late, reeking of tonights Brandy and looking glum work me unemployable??

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 01:49
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Christopher Nosnibor

Probably, but it's a double-standard given that that's exactly how the interviewers will be too (probably).

Posted by Christopher Nosnibor on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 08:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah...

I've tried this kind of a plan before and they haven't even noticed I'm late..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 10:01
[Remove] [Reply to this]


soundmagick

OOH LA LA! A JOB AT WEMBLEY!!!!

DIDN'T BRITNEY PLAY THAT PLACE ONCE?

HALLOWED GROUND INDEED,SIR.

GOODE LUCKE!

Posted by soundmagick on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 01:49
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Anyone who's anyone has played Wenbley...

In fact, I once played on the hallowed turf myself - but that's a whole different blog...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 01:51
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Brother Sneaky Bitch

right!

Posted by Brother Sneaky Bitch on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 02:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

YEAH!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 02:05
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Stacey J

Posted by Stacey J on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 02:34
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

DOUBLE YEAH!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 02:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Emily

I turn 30 in less than 48 hours. :(
In reality it's not such a big deal, I mean, I certainly don't feel different...it's just a bit odd. Didn't think that would happen this quickly.

Posted by Emily on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 02:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

My 30th birthday was a minor disaster - which was odd, because until and since then, I've never had any belief that the age of 30 or for that matter any birthday is anything to get to that fluffed up about..

Anyway, I reckon getting old is great!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 02:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

Getting old is great, considering the alternative is dying young! I'll be 38 next month but still feel like I'm about 18 inside. I'll probably always feel like that, even if I live to be 100. I agree that jobs are Cunts, that's why I'm my own boss boss. The only problem with that is, it's difficult to kick your own arse & get some work done, that's why I haven't worked since last August & am currently living off my life savings. Good luck with the Wembley job. Will you be mowing their lawn?

Posted by graham on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 09:55
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Well the actual job is in Geenwich, but I have to go to an office in Wembley to be pre-selected for an interview...

GODDAMNIT GRAHAM!! GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND DO SOME FUCKING WORK!!!!!

(That'll be £23,000 per annum...Thanks)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 10:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

An interview? what's that? I've never been to an interview. My brother has though & he said it's a room where people in suits intimidate you & ask you to describe yourself & why you want the job. Hmmm doesn't sound like much fun.

I know I should get off my fat ass & do some fucking work but I'm still waiting for the phone to ring, I'm sure things will pick up a bit when the weather gets a bit warmer & people want their outsides painting. Besides, it's not as if I've been doing nothing. I am painting a house, but it's the one I live in which has to be sold & divided up between siblings of my departed Dad. Unpaid work, but I'm making a note of days worked & should get paid for the work I'm doing now in a couple of years when the estate's sorted. I could probably work harder. Thanks for the ass-kicking, I might do some more work tomorrow :)

Posted by graham on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 10:14
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

'TOMORROW NEVER COMES!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!! I'M CALLING YOU NOW - THE PHONE IS RINGING - YOU'RE NOY ANSWERING!!! ANSWER THE PHONE!!!! WORK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! JOIN THE TEAM!!! GET MOTIVATED!!! GET A SWEAT ON!!! RA RA RA!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 10:21
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

But look outside, the fog has lifted, it's a beautiful day, I'm off for a 10 mile walk. I will honestly do some work tomorrow, thanks for the motivational asskicking, but come on, it's Monday & I'm still recovering from Saturday night.

Posted by graham on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 10:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 17:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Mog Hartley

Jobs are cunts indeed. I took voluntary redundancy last month so I now have two months of money before I really have to find another job. It's been heaven but I've been so fucking busy I don't know how I ever had time for a job!!!

Posted by Mog Hartley on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 18:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

my job gets in the way of my real life.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 21:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah, I don't really have the time for full time paid employment...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 18:44
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

Me neither, I'm too busy enjoying my life to work full time, so it's just as well you fired me.

Posted by graham on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 20:56
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

YOU'LL NEVER GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE WITH THAT ATTITUDE!!!

YOU SHOULD BE IN TEARS BECAUSE YOU'VE JUST LOST A VERY, VERY GOOD JOB!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, February 18, 2008 at 22:39
[Remove] [Reply to this]



.

No comments: