Saturday 2 February 2008

MASSAGE REVIEW :: LONDON COLLEGE OF BEAUTY THERAPHY SVETLANA VS KATE



Current mood: CALM...
Category: CALM... Fashion, Style, Shopping




So...

Today was the 2nd time I attended London College of Beauty Theraphy
for a massage. And in lieu of a decent other musical story that's ACE ready and hot cooked to perfection, I'm gonna attempt to write a comparisson of the two massages I've had from there to date...

Yes boss, I have to admit, I've getting a little tired a little of writing music music MUSIC reviews....

The thing is there's loads of fucking records in the world and if I were to work 24 hours a day reviewing them, I still wouldn't be able to word them all.

So because I'm not getting paid to review them and there's no office editorial ogre about to bosh me on the head if I don't tow the line, I'm gonna use my freedom to wander...


OK...

Massage..


Now I don't mean to be rude, but over these two visits to the LBS I've come the conclusion that massage is basically polite and very safe sex...

Yes boss, as I lay there today feeling very relaxed, rubbed and almost completely relaxed, my mind drifted onto times in the past when I'd felt similar sensual joy and each and every one had something to do with sex...

Of course, it's stating the obvious that one can't afford to get an erection in that kind of a massage parlour and for that reason, the whole affair can never be completely relaxing.

No boss, unless you're gay or a eunuch, as you lay there on the table only protected by a towel, you can't help but feel a little vulnerable and (if you're male) forever on the edge of embarassment - but that's a small price to pay ...

There's obviously no touching of sexual organs - the whole area is politely and deliberately avoided. But the sensations are exactly the same. In fact today I had a tonne of all the hormones known to mankind shivering down from the back of my neck for close to an hour and a half, and to be perfcetly frank it was a good deal better than a large ammount of the sex I've had.

Yes boss, it was pure pleasure, there was no chance of any kind of mess and it only cost 15 quid...


Anyway, here we go with the compare and contrast


Masseur Number 1: Svetlana

Svetlana was FIRM!!

She liked to hit and slap. She moved the table (with me on it) to suit her angles. She was always in control and liked to push the towels right up to the limit of dignity. For her every inch that could be HAD TO BE WORKED!! I had the impression she liked to get close to the boundary. She also appeared to be on the impression that pain was an important part of pleasure - that effort and strength equalled GOOD AND SOLID ACTION!!


Masseur Number 2: Kate

Kate was far more sensual and gentle.

She started her massage by drawing a light shape on my face. It felt like I'd been initiated into a cult - painted up for war. It worked the mind away from sex - it set the whole experience up as a ritual. It was a kindness...

Overall, Kate was lighter. She rarely hit or slapped - instead rubbing and teasing. She kept the towels a good deal more generous. She was more spiritual, careful and much less matter of fact. The whole affair was more relaxing - it didn't feel like a workout so much as a happy trip. In fact I came out of there feeling like I'd been gaily wandering down a flowery country lane for aroundabout a week and a half..


So, there we go...

Massage.

Next week PG£ does Colonic Irrigation...



Currently listening :
Devil in Sports Casual
By Midfield General
Release date: By 08 September, 1997

20:05 - 14 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Ren

I can do you a phosphate enema...PGC staff discount rates...

Posted by Ren on Friday, January 25, 2008 at 23:51
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

WHAT'S THAT??? WILL IT HURT??????

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Friday, January 25, 2008 at 23:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ren

It only hurts if you struggle...

Posted by Ren on Friday, January 25, 2008 at 23:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

DO I HAVE TO TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF?????

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:10
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ren

It might be an idea...

Posted by Ren on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:14
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

DO YOU PROMISE YOU WON'T LAUGH????

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:24
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ren

My professional veneer cannot be penetrated by the comical sight of your weak gypsy body!!!

Posted by Ren on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

RACIST!!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]


stEvil

my sixty-something year old dad is a massage therapist, maybe you should pop over and see him? trust me, the words 'polite' and 'sex' will not cross your mind the entire time.

Posted by stEvil on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:06
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah...

I'm intrigued to go under the rub of a man and see how it compares.

Thing was, the first time I ever had a half decent massage, I was persuaded it was for practice and had nothing to do with sex - but it did....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

Yeah, but which massage did you like better?

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

GOOD QUESTION!!

They were both good - in fact I think the whole idea is rather wonderful.

If I have to choose, I would say the first because it felt as if it lasted longer...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 00:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]


michelle

"massages" have always been your demise... well, @ least they have been our demise.

Posted by michelle on Monday, January 28, 2008 at 16:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!

Can't you just forgive and forget - that was all such a long time ago...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, January 28, 2008 at 17:10
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: