Saturday 2 February 2008

TRIVIA HEROES...


Current mood: NO MORE???
Category: NO MORE??? Music



When I first set up this myspazz account, I had no idea as to what it was about or who I was...

So, until I could stage manage a good picture or two, I picked this as my profile image...




Obviously, it features a man asleep on a railtrack..

The man used the track as a pillow and had his feet inches from the live rail at Epsom, Surrey. Trains were disrupted and police filmed the former company director, 48, from a helicopter as he slept in March. Neither the sound of the helicopter nor passing trains could wake the man, who admitted obstructing the railway by neglect. Redhill magistrates heard that a train went past the man's head, but he did not wake up.

The defence said the man had no memory of what happened.

The court heard staff had to switch off power and thousands of people on four routes were affected by delays.

Pc Keith Board, of British Transport Police, said: "I've never seen anything like it in all my years of policing. "Trains had to stop running and the power was turned off so that police and emergency crews could safely get to him."

He said staff had been "astounded" at what happened.

The man was fined £560 and given 180 hours' community service.



Now, there are few times I'm proud of this country, but seeing this image was one such time....

Yes boss, here is a guy to look up too...

He's pissed out of his head, he's wandered down a railtrack and fallen asleep on the fucking rails!!! He's only a spasmic twitch from SURE FIRE DEATH on the LIVE rail - but he couldn't care less.

He's had a good night - he clearly didn't get laid (or maybe he did and is in a state of bliss???)

Whichever, he's had a good night and he's wandered up the railtracks (ignoring all the WARNING SIGNS) and thought...

"I reckon I'll take a nap..."

WOW!!

THIS IS THE SORT OF SUBCONSCIOUS WE ALL NEED!!!



Currently listening :
Heroes
By David Bowie
Release date: By 28 September, 1999

18:22 - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: