Saturday 2 February 2008

NEW WORLD ERA...


Current mood: CHCHCHCHANGES!!!???
Category: CHCHCHCHANGES!!!??? Blogging



The days are once again lengthening...

Spring is only a short while away and though summer'll probably arrive sometime aroundabout late September (for 4 days), I'm getting preparring for new growth NOW!!!

Yes boss, the balcony garden is all planted up with Blackcurrants, Redcurrants & Strawberry's, the composting worms are romping away in their bin like happy little slappers, and the fort is about to get a systematic clear out...

On a virtual level, I'm setting about building up and customising the new blog which will sit on
www.paulgiovanni.com.

Yes boss, my exclusive myspazz days are nearing an end. In a month or so's time, I'll be posting straight on pg.com and then sending out a daily update of the new material to this here blog together with the odd proper posting for old times sake...

This should mean alot less junk from giovanni in your mailbox and blog listing - shit, I might even stop with the inane bulletins....

What do you think???

Is it annoying to get 4 or 5 notifications of blogs a day??? Would just a single one with links to all the new pieces be better, or would your attention drift and your unswerving loyalty waver???

Perhaps the statistical and rational side of my brain is becoming too damn efficient and SHARP????

These are crucial times in the development of the Paul Giovanni Corporation...

Do let me know your thoughts...

))))))


Currently listening :
Lady’s Bridge
By Richard Hawley
Release date: By 02 October, 2007

23:28 - 8 Comments - 11 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

stEvil

i like the randomness, keep it up man.

Posted by stEvil on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 00:00
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

i don't find all the notifications annoying...

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 00:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


maryJane

i do.
BUT.
my attention will waver if i have to click about to find your blog elsewhere...

Posted by maryJane on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 00:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


they came from the stars, i saw them

always a joy ;o)

Posted by they came from the stars, i saw them on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 12:51
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

As much as I love your blog more than any other, I think I would gradually fade away from it if it went to your website exclusively.

Don't over estimate how much traffic you'll get to your website AND subscribe to your blog either. My spazz makes it easier for sure.

I think you should stay where you are and use your site for archiving old ones.

You've more chance of getting seen on Myspazz.

Keep it the way it is, I say.

Also it's not annoying to get loadsa emails. Just delete them. How annoying can that possibly be.

It's good to have a proper website, but use it wisely.

Posted by Clinker on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 14:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ren

In complete agreement with Clinker...

Posted by Ren on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 18:24
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

Even though I don't always agree with everything you have to say. I do find most of your blogging very entertaining & informative & know I can always rely on you for something to read when the rest of my myspazz friends are quiet. The inane bulletins are fine too, as long as, like some of my friends, you're not posting 10 or 20 in the space of 5 minutes. Keep on keeping on man :)

Posted by graham on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 22:32
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

I think you should continue here with your established audience and slowly wean us over to PGPoundSign.com. We'll miss you otherwise.

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 04:14
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: