Monday 25 February 2008

THE PAUL GIOVANNI SCHOOL OF PERFORMING: LESSON 1....


Current mood: MOVE IT!!! YEAH SHAKE IT!!!!
Category: MOVE IT!!! YEAH SHAKE IT!!!! Music



And in case you're wondering what I might do to improve things, here are a few ideas I'm looking at developing...

Firstly, I'd like to have this as some kind of high tech video alarm clock, to get the students up and at it of a morning...




I'd have this little ritual, as the one and only way to get to class...
(and yes, red trousers would be compulsory)



This would be my couture training...



And this would be graduation....



With any luck, this might be the result...




18:06 - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Colossus

Vid 1:GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

lol!

VERY funny!

Spider xx

Posted by Colossus on Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 12:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

It's one of those vids that makes me laugh everytime..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 19:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: