Friday 29 February 2008

CASA HASA GIOVANNA ::: EPISODE 3 - NO MORE GUITARS


Current mood: HAPPY...
Category: HAPPY... Music




23:23 - 27 Comments - 7 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Reni

BAMMM!!!!!!!
KAPOWWWWW!!!!!

Posted by Reni on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 23:28
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

BRAVO!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 23:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Reni

TRACK 10!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

Posted by Reni on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 23:55
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I try very hard to have no tracks at all from Englands 3rd (possinly 4th,5th or 6th city) on PG£ mixes. This one however slipped very ably through the net....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:10
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Reni

Yes, whatever you say Ger...erm...Mr Giovanni...

Posted by Reni on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:39
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

SHIT!!!

I'd not even thought about that link...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:44
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Reni

I thought that was why you'd put it in...you great big megalomaniac...!!!

Posted by Reni on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 01:13
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

My sub-conscious does most of the work on these mixes. I spend next to no time thinking about them...

OH - AND GET THE FUCK OFF THAT DAMN WASHING MACHINE - YOU'LL HAVE THE REPAIR MAN OUT!!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 01:18
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Reni

Mmmmm...just gimme a minute or two...

Posted by Reni on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 01:24
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

TIMES UP!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 01:34
[Remove]


Wendy

Talk about flippin timing..

You complete and utter NERDY GEEK!!!

But as I'm here, I might as well have a shufty..(what's the listening equivalent to a shufty?)

Posted by Wendy on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 23:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

23:23 on the 23rd for 23 months...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 23:42
[Remove] [Reply to this]


el diablos bloncos

Stellar Sir...
Yes Yes Fuck guitars

Posted by el diablos bloncos on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 23:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

BURN THE BASTARDS...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 23:49
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

23.23 on the 23rd day of the 23rd month of the 23rd year after..... what happened in 1985? What's the significance of all these 23s then? Oh I don't care what it is. All I do know is, this is a great mix & I will be listening to it tomorrow on my mp3 player while walking along a beach on the east coast. I particularly like the Ivor cutler/Derek & Clive bit :)))

Posted by graham on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 23:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

The 23 thing is something I've no real explanation 4...

I've basically ripped it off of other folks magic..

This said, the number 23 (and multiples thereof) have increasing peronsal significance and this set of mixes looks set to magnify this out of all reasonable proportion...

Shit, I wish I was walking up the East Coast tomorrow...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:13
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

So you're harnessing magic forces via numbers of personal significance to magnify this mix to what extent? I've just been listening to the latest fabric mix & I seriously think that your episode 3 is much better than it. Have you thought of sending it to them? Unfortunately you're too late to make it Fabric:23 though, but your latest mix could be Fabric:40. The east coast thing is not quite as glamorous as it sounds as it's more of a working holiday & it's only Skegness.

Posted by graham on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:26
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm just playing with fire really - it gets terribly wet and boring here on Fish island especially now that one of my celebrity nieghbours has decided her old flat brings back bad memories..

And thanks))

I'd love to have Fabric 69..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

For that matter, most of the Fabrics that I've heard and for that matter most mix albums suffer an incredible lack of imagination...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:50
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

Fabric:69, of course, because it's 3 X 23 right?

Posted by graham on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:42
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I live in Flat 46, I aim to die aged 69 and my favourite number is 23...

I've even been likened to Jim Carey...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Wendy

I wasn't going to mention it but as you did...

I HONESTLY did not realise the date today; I sometimes pride myself on losing all track of time and days and dates because I'm not a robot, etc and today was a day i did not need to know the date. ALL DAY! Anyway, we decided to go rent a film which being a tight Yorkshire lass...I NEVER do...except once in a blue moon.. or an orange one like it was the other night for the eclipse, blah blah...

This is what I rented..
23vid

!!!

I've just freaked myself out!

Haven't watched it yet tho, so maybe the no.23 is not out to get me after all as managed to avoid actually seeing it on the 23rd. We also rented The Fantastic Four and that one with Mitchell and Webb.

Posted by Wendy on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 01:10
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

The Number 23 creeps up on you...

I was never fussed with it (though I knew of it) until a series of events involving that number became siginificant just over 5 years ago..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 01:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Wendy

WHY am I getting shivers down my spine listening to the Artful Dodger (feat.Craig David)?????

It's not REALLY "real hardcore" is it now?

Must be sat in a draught/draft..however you bloody spell it..

Posted by Wendy on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:49
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I used to go to school with Craid David...

He used to lie about being 'real' hardcore as I chased him around the playground - but you're right he's not at all Hardcore...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 00:52
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Wendy

He's kind of "Hardcore Nice".

Finished listening now. Yeah, a good mix. Flows well.

Floe's well now aswell incase you were wondering. She's ad er very close veins done.

Posted by Wendy on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 01:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

My memory is indeed shit and who in the hell's floe??

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 01:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: