Friday 28 December 2007

WHY IS IT...


Current mood: SPORTING..
Category: SPORTING.. Music



THAT SO MANY SPORTSMEN WHO SURPASS THEIR SPORT WEAR THE NUMBER 23???


Currently listening :
Meta
By Assemblage 23
Release date: By 24 April, 2007

03:14 - 8 Comments - 1 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Christopher Nosnibor

I dunno... William Burroughs was big on the number 23. Strange mystical properties or something.

I can't even be arsed to make a disparaging comment about Beckham: the pic on your earlier post spaks for itself.

Posted by Christopher Nosnibor on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 09:17
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

As far as I know it started with Michael Jordan - Beckham copied the 23 when he moved to Real Madrid (his preferred Number 7 shirt was in use by club legend Raul)..

I don't know if Shane Warne copied or has his own ideas with it..

A few people have been into it down the years - I'm into it because I don't understand why on earth it should be important yet seems to be...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 09:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Christopher Nosnibor

Are you ever offline?

Posted by Christopher Nosnibor on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 09:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

The internet is plugged into my head - I have a special attachment and I never sleep...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 10:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Christopher Nosnibor

it's the future of the human race...

Posted by Christopher Nosnibor on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 10:11
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I think you're right - though I'd rather you weren't...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 10:17
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Christopher Nosnibor

I hate being right about everything.

Posted by Christopher Nosnibor on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 11:18
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Me too...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 12:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: