Monday 10 December 2007

FASHION....


Current mood: YES!!!!!
Category: YES!!!!! Fashion, Style, Shopping



I've been colouring my keyboard in.

I started with black squiggles. I surrounded those with red squiggles and finshed the top line space with yellow felt tip...

The yellow didn't last - 2 days later, it looks like an old fashioned tobacco stain instead of a statement of THE VIBRANT...


I had a similar problem with my dress..

I went to
Canary Wharf with Mrs Giovanni .

I hate
Canary Wharf with a firm passion, but Mrs G thinks there's Angels there.

'It's a bit like Venice' she said as we clattered up and over the water on the
DLR

Now you might laugh, but she has a point.
Canary Wharf is built on water and Mrs G is more than familiar with the real and pure AGRESSIVE capitalism of Venice to know the similarities..


Anyway. I'd been wearing the red trousers all day and saw no reason to remove them. I added a red top and a pair of large black trainers, a Malcolm Elliot
signed red and black cap and my black ski jacket.

I felt proper 'DON'T FUCK WITH ME RICH KIDS!!' Giovanni..

Yes boss, I was thinking I was radical - show those posh banker girl and boy cunts a thing or two about how those of us without a vatt of fat fucking stolen cash comport ourselves...


So..

I was half way there feeling GOOD and PRETTY and I suddenly caught my reflection and realised I looked like a bad fucking comedy version of SANTA CLAUS!!!


Anyway, we got back home and there was a myspazz message from Miss Cupid Kinky Boots
...

Now anyone who knows human nature will know how I love a shout out BIG UP!!! And when that person is called Miss Cupid Kinky Boots
I get double excited.

So I red it...

'I think I'll check out The Futureproof Music Blog too. It's written by this British guy named Pious Giovanni. He's pretty dorky (in a cool kind of way) and writes record reviews and stuff. I like to read his blog 'cause he always turns me on to new music. It's really cool.'

I loved myself and I love Miss Kinkyboots
because she talks about me AND travels by bus.....

but wait a minute... 'dorky?!?'

WHAT??? DORKY??!!!


I called my lawyer...

"YES I NEED YOU TO START PROCEEDINGS ON A MISS KINKY BOOTS RIGHT AWAY!!!...YES THAT'S HER REAL NAME!!!...DON'T ARGUE MAN!! JUST DO IT!!!"


Currently listening :
They Came from The Stars I Saw Them vs Reality
By They Came from the Stars I Saw Them Vs. Reality
Release date: By 18 September, 2007

23:09 - 23 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

you fucking dork! That's what I told Davey, "Paul is kind of a dork, but I really liked him." And, a dork who dresses like Santa Claus!! aahahahahahahahahehehehahahahahehehehahahehehah

I'm the only one around here allowed to dress like Santa. Got it???

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 00:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

"YES!! AND ADD PALOMA!!...YES...YES...YES!!!!!!!!"

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 00:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

I just got off the phone with your lawyer and he said that you are indeed a DORK!!!!

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 00:35
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

YOU'RE LYING!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 00:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

i never lie.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 00:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 00:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Mog Hartley

Is that Mohammed?

Posted by Mog Hartley on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 02:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 02:42
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Mog Hartley

WHY!

Posted by Mog Hartley on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 08:35
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

BLASPHEMER!!!! STONE HIM!!! STONE HIM!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 11:17
[Remove]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

what?

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071208/OPINION03/712080316/1068/OPINION

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 11:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

SANTA GIOVANNI....I'm afraid I'll have to breathe life into that idea, seeing as I've still got photoshop open...))

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 00:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Photoshop closes at midnight...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 00:41
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Thanks for the photo Paloma!!)

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

take this to your lawyer you dork.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:13
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:18
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I think it's time we talked about the music...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:05
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

If you must.

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:06
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

(it's always) boomtime, part one

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

I'm tempted to come out of the wardrobe now...

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:26
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

it's time live at the luminaire

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

YES!!! *smiles and sways like an unsteady toddler*

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Saturday, December 08, 2007 at 01:51
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: