Friday 28 December 2007

ONE MY VERY FAVOURITE BLOGS OF THE YEAR.....


Current mood: FOND MEMORIES...
Category: FOND MEMORIES... Music




GIG / LAUNCH REVIEW :: DIESEL-U-MUSIC 2007 :: DJ DAN GREENPEACE & SHY CHILD (LIVE) AKA WHORISM


Current mood: SPRITELY
Category: SPRITELY Music



michelle (Paul Giovanni's ex-wife)


May 24, 2007 6:20 AM

you bitch- you ignored me all day. i'm calling my lawyer & she's going to tear up our whole contract. you've ruined EVERYTHING giovanni! EVERYTHING!

Delete My Comment


The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...


Is Online


May 24 2007 6:27A

I've been whoring it big time at a Diesel launch....Free booze all night in a fahsionable club and a goodie bag containing untold shit...The New Mrs Giovanni likes me now...:+)


Delete My Comment


michelle (Paul Giovanni's ex-wife)

May 24, 2007 6:36 AM

i hate you.

Delete My Comment



The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...


Is Online


May 24 2007 6:38A

Alot of people do..


Delete My Comment


michelle(Paul Giovanni's ex-wife)

May 24, 2007 6:40 AM

i sure do wish i could quit you, giovanni!

Delete My Comment



The Paul Giovanni Music Blog...


Is Online


May 24 2007 6:42A

Ditto...


Delete My Comment



..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>
From: michelle (Paul Giovanni's ex-wife)

http://www.myspace.com/42668499

Date: May 24, 2007 6:45 AM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ] Date Sent: 5/23/2007 10:45:00 PM
Body:

Subject: WHORISM
Body: so, tell me all about it. was it fabulous? was is beautiful? was it full of fashionista assholes? did you take mrs. giovanni? did you have sex @ the deisel party? give me a full giovanni report ASAP.


..>..> ..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>..>
From: The Paul ..

http://www.myspace.com/paulgiovanni3rd

Date: May 24, 2007 7:30 AM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ] Date Sent: 5/23/2007 11:30:00 PM
Body:




Subject: RE: WHORISM
Body:

Of course it was fabulous darling...

We arrived in Piccadilly and it was exactly then that The New Mrs Giovanni realised she'd forgotten the tickets. I'd looked her in the eyes and asked her if she'd got them as we left the house.

"Yes" she'd said..

"ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE?!?" I screamed at her, as we walked towards The Cuckoo Club..

The New Mrs Giovanni looked nervous...

There was a crowd of paparazzi outside, but no-one from The New Mrs Gs agency. The New Mrs G doesn't like to help her agency out - the boss shouts too much..

Well, we were early. I told the bounder I hadn't got the tickets and he said it didn't matter as long as I had my name. They also said we were early and that we had to come back in 5 minutes ..

We walked around the block and by the time we were back there was a pap from The New Mrs Gs agency. We talked to him (they were all there for Peaches Gandolf and
Alexa Chung) and then we went in.

You know you're onto a good lig when a tall Eastern European Princess welcomes you at the door with a tequila shot in a chocolately edible short glass...

And from there on in, it was free booze all the way.

Yes boss, I hate bottled beer and I also hate Budweiser, but when there are free bottles of Budweiser lined up in packs on the bar, I like both very much. I was walking around with at least two beers - one in each hand - at all times..

As for the band:
Shy Child, who were performing to promote this competition Diesel run every year to discover new talent - well they were surprisingly good.

Two boys.: One on drums and one on one of those wearable synths. It sounded like tight snappy pop music or maybe that was the free booze talking...

So, they were playing and then they finished, and I'd misunderstood the stars were making
a video RIGHT THAT EXACT MOMENT!! So we got ready to leave...

"Have you got a goody bag?" Someone said...

Or at least that's what The New Mrs Giovanni heard (I was too busy worrying about fitting beers into my pockets)

"Come down here!" The New Mrs G ordered me

We went downstairs and were presented with large canvas shopping bags full of t-shirts, a Sony mp3 player (I've just found out this is infact a new, slim and beautiful mp3/video player worth £150), free booze, lighters, a torch etc etc

"Thank you for taking me" The New Mrs G gushed...
"I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT! NOW DON'T EVER BOTHER ME ABOUT THE RENT AGAIN!!" I replied

pgx

Currently listening :
Noise Won’t Stop
By Shy Child
Release date: By 22 May, 2007

19:46 - 19 Comments - 5 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Clinker

You're EVIL!

Shy Child are really good actually. Seen em a couple of times.

Posted by Clinker on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 20:12
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Paul Giovannis Lawyer has advised Paul Giovanni not to respond too, or make make any fresh comments about the situation regarding either of his ex-wives...

As for Shy Child, I weren't sure for the first coupla tracks, but they won me around - since when I've done anything to follow them up...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 20:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

why don't you like bottled beer? i think canned beer tastes like ass.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 23:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

There's more in cans...

Bottled Beer is just an excuse to charge almost double the money for half the ammount...

And don't give me all this 'it tastes better' rubbish. I'd love to do a taste test on folk who claim they can tell the difference between the bottled and canned version of the same thing...

And besides, by the time you're onto your 2nd, 9th, 14th taste goes out of the window...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 23:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Christopher Nosnibor

Draught beer's the only beer woth drinking! And that's hand-pulled. The stuff that comes out of electric pumps is pissola.

Posted by Christopher Nosnibor on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 19:56
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

i can taste the can. you must have inferior taste buds.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 23:35
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah, and I can taste the bottle n'all...

Can you taste the big can that draught beer comes in??

I'm not rich enough to pay double for a slight taste of metal as opposed to a slight taste of can, and those bars that ONLY sell bottled beer should be bottled...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 23:44
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

calm the fuck down. i just asked why you don't like bottled beer.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 01:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

It's one of my pet hates is bottled beer - IT REALLY FUCKING ANNOYS ME!!!!

But shit, if you like it - you like it...

I'll calm down in the new year. I think I need one of those massages per week - in fact I need a masseur on the PG3 payroll - for that matter, I need a payroll....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 01:41
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

some people like to smoke.
i like bottled beer.
you had better start being nicer to me.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 17:51
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm afraid you used up all your 'nice budget' for this calendar year a month or two ago. From now until the New Year it's gonna be pure rudeness at the very best...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 19:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

go fuck yourself cuntface.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 19:34
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Whatever happenned to the tone of this blog...???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 20:17
[Remove]


R

Would it make sounder business sense to send your current staff members on masseuse training courses, enabling them to multi-task??

And I thought beer only came in plastic glasses!!

Posted by R on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 02:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

In principle, I don't have any problem with multi-tasking - in fact it's a vital part of my day to day work as Paul Giovanni 3rd. However there's insufficient cash in the PG£ budget to pay for courses in this financial year....

What I need more than anything else at the moment is a versatile London assistant who can come to my office here on Fish Island and do all the things I don't want to do/don't have time to do in exchange for a fat and free wedge of music, plants, gig+1s and books...

This person also needs to be very social and outgoing, so they can take care of business when I/we're out about at gigs etc. I can then concentrate on behaving badly without having to suffer the guilt of missed networking opportunities when I wake in bed/a ditch the next morning...

If anyone's interested, they need to get in touch QUICK SHARP!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 02:42
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Treacle

cripes i'll be a'movin to landan in 4months with no friends
but don't count me in.

frankly though, if you're gonna drink bottled beer- bring it in with you

Posted by Treacle on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 18:11
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Treacle

cripes i'll be a'movin to landan in 4months with no friends
but don't count me in.

frankly though, if you're gonna drink bottled beer- bring it in with you

Posted by Treacle on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 18:11
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I think you're really very excited by this job opening!!! You posted the comment twice....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 20:13
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

The problem with taking bottled beer in is that I can't fit the 20 or bottled required in my shorts to get them past The Bounders...

I'm working on the hip flask principle these days - easy to conceal and very easy to drink...

And anyway, drinking beer sends me to sleep - whereas spirits wake me up...))

Now about this job vacancy. I can assure you that working for the PGC will be the very best way to start off in London!! What better way to get right on the pulse of the best and most exciting music and free ligs??!!

When can you start???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 19:48
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: