Friday 14 December 2007

MASSAGE IN A BOTTLE


Current mood: PEACE....
Category: PEACE.... Music



Knowing there's little point in gratuitously battering the liver and feeling sure I should ration the time I spent in the
CHAIRS OF POP POWER, so as not to weaken they're essence, I must have turned in at about midnight or sometime soon after, and when I awoke at 7.04 to my all night Richie Hawtin playlist, I wondered if my week of fun might be over ...

I was wrong...

The calender said Massage 11.15am, Soho.


How could I forget that??


Now please do drop your pretenses about what Massage 11.15, Soho might mean and listen up, because I'm only going to mention this once to prevent this place becoming too popular...

Basically, trainee massage theraphists need people to practise on.

Yes boss, there are schools that educate large fleets of mostly beautiful young blonde (dyed and natural, but mostly blonde) women in the arts of beauty and massage and there's one in soho and I had an 11.15am full body massage booked...

It's a steal - an hour and a half of pure physical heaven and deep relaxation, complete with piped ambient music with animal noises for £15..

So, after a moody bus ride, a fine and large English Breakfast and a nip of brandy to aid digestion, there I was on that firm bed, internally groaning with joy, considering a marriage proposal for Svetlana, and feeling I was speding the best £15 since records began...

Notice how I haven't shouted once?!

Anyway, I'm off to the Arsehole Exhibition now - it's a hard life...



Currently listening :
Innovator
By Derrick May
Release date: By 28 October, 1997

17:23 - 8 Comments - 10 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Rob

whatta fucking SWEET deal!!!

there has to be a similar deal in my town...research is required :)

Posted by Rob on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 18:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I don't why I didn't think of it as a possibility sooner...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 23:33
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

So now it's Svetlana, eh? To think just last week you were proposing to me! You fickle bastard!

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 18:44
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Well, if you'd have agreed to my 9am suggestion things might have worked out differently...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 23:45
[Remove] [Reply to this]


stephen w.k.

jeez, PG, yr a regular chuck palahniuk, peppering yr letters with such helpful tidbits: "a nip of brandy to aid digestion". nice.

Posted by stephen w.k. on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 21:44
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Either that or I'd have puked up and ruined everything...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Friday, December 14, 2007 at 00:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Mog Hartley

I dated a trainee masseur for a long time, I was used as a practice body which was fine. She qualified then went on to train as bone crunching Chiropractor (is that right) anyway that wasn't good at all so beware, all those girls are sadists waiting to happen!!!

Posted by Mog Hartley on Friday, December 14, 2007 at 03:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Definately, some of those girls had proper mean looks in their eyes...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Friday, December 14, 2007 at 05:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: