Friday 14 December 2007

ON THE NAIL...


Current mood: FIGHT...
Category: FIGHT... Music




Incase anyone gives a shit, I'm going for 'Pretty Boy' Floyd Mayweather to win on points or a late knockout...



Currently listening :
Ko and the Knockouts
By Ko and the Knockouts
Release date: By 19 February, 2002

06:34 - 11 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

i don't give a shit. i hate boxing. no kudos for you.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 14:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I should have put my landlords house on it...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 15:01
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

yeah, but remember, you don't like to win and just won't admit it.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 15:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

But I did win...!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 15:09
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 18:33
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 19:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]


graham

That Ricky Hatton reminds me a bit of Rodney Trotter.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Posted by graham on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 21:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Colossus

I think you should do a blog on boxing man.

I for one don't know if I'm for or against...

It's violence that has been glamourised by the media.

It's almost an acceptable form of brutality that even Gordan Brown has endor....fuck...

I think I've just figured out that I'm against.

BUT I LOVE THE ROCKY FILMS!!!!

AAAGHHHHHH!!!!

I'll put the kettle on....gotta calm the old nerves.

Spider xx

Posted by Colossus on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 21:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm certainly not against it - in fact I'm going to go and watch an evening of it in January..

Like with any sport, I'm only interested to the point it illustrates and reflects life.

Cycling is my number 1 but the more puritanical they get about the drugs in cycling the less interest I have in it..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 21:52
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Time Traveller

Pretty Boy for me too.. but I'm to high to really place a bet... ;)

Posted by Time Traveller on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 23:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

He done the business...))

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Sunday, December 09, 2007 at 23:24
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: