Friday 7 December 2007

FILLING BLANKS...


Current mood: WINNING!!!
Category: WINNING!!! Music







So, the decision was that Amy made herself available rather than was disturbed by the Romanian press hounds, and
Big Pictures therefore cleared up on 3 tabloid front pages...

These pics alone will rake in £100,000 minimum (split 50/50 between photographers and agency) over the next 12 months, which makes me wonder why in the hell I stay in writing blogs, drinking cheap brandy and listening to music as opposed to wandering around the neighbourhood looking for forlorn and apparently rather disturbed pop stars to take photographic advantage of..

Mrs G's theory is that Paul Giovanni 3rd doesn't like 'winning' My theory is that I FUCKING LOVE WINING!! but that taking snaps of fucked up celebs doesn't interest me and I therefore can't be arsed with it...


Anyway, today I was wandering about Oxford street with Mrs G and my brother and his wife Denise.

The 3 of them are well into Christmas and though I really can't be arsed either way, I believe in democracy and if they're HAVIN IT!! in my flat for the xmas season then I'm most definately HAVIN IT!! as well...


Talking of which, I've noticed that the main argument for Christmas these days has moved away from anything to do with our Glorious Lord and Saviour and into the general idea that humans need an excuse for a festival in the middle of winter or else we'd all kill ourselves...

It figures, but my only issue with this kind of argument is that I party more or less everyday to some degree or another, so I really don't need any kind of handed down reason and/or ONE date to let things fly off the handle....

Yes boss, if someone says 'Hey Paul Giovanni, come to a gig on Monday the 10th of December and get drunk" (and i wish they would because i currently have a gap that night) I'm generally there milking it...

But shit, any excuse to lounge around eating and drinking is fine by me...



Oh and one thing I realised to day was that Christmas music is invariably shit.

GENIUS!! I hear you shout..

Yes boss, it's all in the rocking....



Currently listening :
Disappeared
By Spring Heel Jack
Release date: By 22 August, 2000

01:06 - 31 Comments - 10 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't want Amy Winehouse to be found dead one foggy morning in Fish Island...but I can see it coming. :(

Go round to her with some wholesome food...be a good neighbour!!

Posted by Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 00:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

DOES BRANDY CONSTITUTE WHOLESOME FOOD???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:07
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Only when you're stranded up a mountain. I was thinking more along the lines of a nice chicken pie.

Posted by Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:12
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Thing is I have very mixed views on this because from one angle she's having the time of her life, making shit loads of cash and joining the greats and that isn't all bad....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


maryJane

ive got say, im dissappointed that the romanians got these pics before you did. bit of a slacker, aye??

& christmas music is cheesetastic !! im listening to the hanson christmas cd right now...

Posted by maryJane on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I can't be arsed...It's cold outside....and I'd feel more inclined to stare with my mouth ajar and or help her out with more destruction than take a damn picture....

My favourite ever Christmas LP is the Death Row Records one. It's absolute and complete class and my only regret is that I sold my copy and didn't sotckpile all I could find as collectibles

It has things like Snoopy Dog doing Frosty The Snowman...

I'll review it...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:12
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

"I FUCKING LOVE WINING!! but that taking snaps of fucked up celebs doesn't interest me and I therefore can't be arsed with it..."- sounds like someone who doesn't like winning trying to make excuses for himself.

It is so Christmas at my house!!! Mrs. G would LOVE my christmas lights!!! I have been called Christmas-ie by many people. I am so in favor of gaudy Christmas decor, christmas music, hot cocoa, cookies, bells...Christmas Music RULES:

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

So unless you like taking snaps of fucked up celebs you don't like winning??? That rules out a lot of winners...)

There's some merit in yours and Mrs G's point, but I'm very proud of my Palmarés and beleive it will hold up over time...

Mrs G wants money as do most women, but it doesn't interest me...

And anyway, I won Britains Best Bird Garden Award (Junior Category) 1990.

No other 15 year old gave a snatch about birds then...)))

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

you've missed the point on why it is clear that you don't like to win...and i am not going to bother explaining... :-P

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 02:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

BUT I LOVE TO WIN!!!)))))

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 02:31
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

no you don't you love to not win, shit, is not winning, winning???

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 02:34
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Depends on your taste and values..

Sex Pistols?? Victory or filthy embarassment???

I love every minute of my life and if that isn't winning i don't know what is...))))

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 02:37
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

well you certainly have issues with having to have the last word.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 16:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

no I don't....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 17:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

yes you do.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 18:52
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I definately don't...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 18:59
[Remove]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

YEAH!!!

AND I'VE SUED THE POLICE TWICE ON 3 COUNTS PER TIME!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:55
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

And I haven't worked a proper job for 4 years and that's worth a fucking ingenuity knighthood in a city as expensive as this...)))))

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

And I came top of the class for talkign to my self in 2006 AND 2007!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 01:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

And I love to see cascading rocking horses..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 02:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


tiffany the lass à la piratepods

there might be a few pictures of me looking like that.
are her boobs real ?

Posted by tiffany the lass à la piratepods on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 08:10
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I don't know what all the fuss is about?! Who can honestly say they've never been for an early morning wander in their bra??

As for the boobs - I don't know, they look a little fake in this picture but before she lost all the wieght she had a naturally fulll figure...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 09:44
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

Your quote: "Oh and one thing I realised to day was that Christmas music is invariably shit." Well, you're just wrong about this. You see sir, "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" is not a shit song. Okay, fella? This is about the greatest Christmas song ever recorded. You'd better agree or I'll come over there and stomp on you for Christmas, mister.

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 18:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

The last thing that's going to make me rescind my evaluation of xmas music is the prospect of you coming over and stomp on me...

In fact if I had it, I'd pay good money for you to come and stomp over me for christmas...

(PS) Would you be preparred to dress up as santa and make noises like a fat old snowman as you stomp stomp stomp???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 19:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

maybe if you had a real job you could afford to pay for a good stomping.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 22:37
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

my god, i'm getting more and more obnoxious...i've got to get myself in check...

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 22:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

DAMN RIGHT YOU HAVE!!! WHERE'S YOUR DISCIPLINE????

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 22:49
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rob

one thing i will say for her is that, unlike a LOT of the celebrities here in North America at the moment, who go on a lil coke binge for a few days and then check themselves into rehab/a spa because it generates them all this bad-boy/girl publicity,

she appears to be genuinely fucked up

and im sorry, i cant help but feel for her a bit

just a bit, it's not like i know her or anything


and besides, i think she's cute

Posted by Rob on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 at 01:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yes...

If that bag of drugs in the car is real and not a set-up, she definately plays the game...

I'm very tired of rehab and very pleased to see that Rock 'N' Roll might still live - though i worry for her...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 at 01:45
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rob

rehab???

laffs!

im from a different social class entirely

i usually sleep off a good coke binge in jail...guy comes into your cell and sleeps for two days straight, you know immediately what he's in for :)

as they say in the good old Don Jail here in Toronto,

SLEEP IT THE FUCK OFF!!

lmao!!

Posted by Rob on Thursday, December 06, 2007 at 01:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I was reading a blog by an attractive girl..

She said it had all become to much, so without further ado she was going to FLY to South Africa for some rehab..

FUCKING HELL!! JUST GET SOME GOOD DRUGS OR BUY A TENT....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, December 06, 2007 at 02:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: