Friday 14 December 2007

THE DAY AFTER...


Current mood: RECAP....
Category: RECAP.... Music




GOOD POINTS


1) they came from the stars I saw them

2) Student bars are VERY VERY CHEAP!!

3) The capture of the CHAIRS OF POP POWER from the X-Factor

4) A couple of very interesting hours in my faviourite London pub prior to the gig

5) The winter





BAD THINGS


1) I lost £15, my bank card AND my handmade scarve..

(Mmm boss, I'm currently loosing (in real terms) I hat/gloove/scarve per night out - this has to stop!!!

I think the key here is to cut down the number of bits to remember, so tonight I'm going for the rabbit hat only - if I loose this I will cry...)

2) Student bars make you feel very, very old

3) No smoking in bars

4) The winter




Currently listening :
The Bullet Catcher’s Apprentice
By Andrew Weatherall
Release date: By 23 January, 2007

01:13 - 12 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Purveyor of Nothing

now you've given the chairs an attractive name they are beginning 2 sound appealing 2 me....who knows...maybe your arsehole looks like Shayne Ward....now that would b ironic lol! xxx P.s I have a spare scarf 4 u,but it is pink.You can have it if you find my 'Roxy' hat

Posted by Purveyor of Nothing on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 21:18
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I would love it if my arse looks like Shayne Ward..

A pink scarf is good, but what is a 'Roxy' hat??

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 22:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Purveyor of Nothing

Sorry boss, its basically the sister company to 'Ripcurl' some surfy label.Got my roxy by proxy,as my mum bought it for my brothers girlfriend last year and my brother said she wasn't into labels (good girl) and would be mortified.Its a nice hat tho'.The Shayne ward chairs are da bomb tho' man....Dont give 'em back you keep 'em.Strap them 2 your back so you dont have 2 sit on the pissy smokers blankets with the umpteen rules.Its a fucking blanket ffs,get real!

Posted by Purveyor of Nothing on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 00:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I was very much of the opinion that I've got away with it..

I kept a low profile yesterday but there's no indication that anyone saw me in the act. The chairs have been moved to a safe location and I am now guaranteed a Number 1 single and album..!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 06:59
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

when you go to scotland will you try and find my lost glove? i could really use it.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 21:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'll do my best, but in these conditions Scotland might well finish me off...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 22:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

Your problem with losing hats and stuff is easy. Move someplace where it's warm and you won't need them. Duh.

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 06:49
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'll be on the next plane to lizzard country..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 14:59
[Remove] [Reply to this]


they came from the stars, i saw them

i'm going to do the mittens / string through the coat sleeves thing today x

Posted by they came from the stars, i saw them on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 11:14
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Good plan - tie everything onto the coat with elasticated strings....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 14:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Sculpture

horton u will still be able to lose anything anywhere, string is no defense against this...get with the programme baby, genetic modification is the only way, get those things grafted onto your head and hands, yeah mutate your body...on the danceflowrrrrrrr

ok?

that's my advice to u an all giovanni

paloma I thought u at least had yr shit together

(just don't mention the bass guitar I mislaid somewhere between dalston and newington green...)

Posted by Sculpture on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 16:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah Paloma - I didn't see you as being the foolish type. I think that Mary Jane is probably a bad influence on you, it's a shame..

As for this basss guitar - I'm worried it might have got into the wrong hands...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, December 13, 2007 at 17:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: