Wednesday 5 December 2007

A DISTRACTION....


Current mood: QUESTIONABLE...
Category: QUESTIONABLE... Music



Q: 'The strange birdsound is real. I filmed this in Beijing. I never heard anything like that before. That birdsound reminds me a scary movie... Does anybody know what kind of bird can be this one?'



A: I seen this on tv. Some birdkeepers put whistles onto the backs of the pigeons. Its not natural.


Currently listening :
Psycho-Sonic
By Sonics
Release date: By 18 March, 1997

01:48 - 15 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

DANX GROD!

Are you sure it was a bird?

Maybe it was another animal like a frog or an insect?

Or maybe even some type of motorized vehicle?

I heard some nature sounds once, and I thought it was a bird, but it turned out to be a frog.

It did not sound anything like that UFO sound you captured.

Hey, maybe it was a UFO?

hmmm... definitely a weird sound!

Cheers!

Posted by DANX GROD! on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 02:01
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I saw a UFO once..

It was very high in the sky - a tiny dot..

It would move very quickly then stay in one place EXACTLY

Then dart again : Stop..

ditto

It was very disappointing and after a while we got borred looking at it, went inside and rolled another joint...

(That's a true story and it had nothing to do with the drugs)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 02:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

I was abducted by aliens...oh no, wait maybe I was on prescription drugs.

I've seen ghosts, so why not UFOs...

That sounds like the UFO hoax from the Brady Bunch.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 02:55
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

What ghost did you see?? I've never seen a ghost..(

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 02:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

I've actually seen two ghosts. And I was sober at the time. It wasn't scary. The first was in the hallway of the house I grew up in. It was a thin figure of a human that was made all of light. It stopped and looked at me and went on his/her way as if we had bumped into each other by mistake.

The second was (my mother witnessed this one with me so I was not dreaming) after my mother's second husband passed away, we saw the outline of his head/hair (he had long hair) made out of little orbs/lights...

I don't care what anyone says, I believe in ghosts...

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 03:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Oh fuck yes!! But I've never seen one and this is annoying...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 03:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity

it's one of those things that usually happens accidentally...so i can't offer any suggestions as to how to see one.

Posted by La Paloma, the Queen of Infinity on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 03:31
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yes - this is the problem...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 11:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Purveyor of Nothing

a friend of mine made it into a local book of ghost stories for swinging out in front of a double decker bus on a rope swing,covered from head 2 toe in flour hehehe.unfortunately he ran back into my caravan covering the place in flour.Good job my boyfriend has extraordainary cleaning powers :)

Posted by Purveyor of Nothing on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 12:50
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

BRILLIANT!! Did they make it in the paper as a fake ghost or a real ghost???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 13:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Purveyor of Nothing

A real ghost.I'll have 2 see if we've got it,Chris collects a lot of cornish books.It may be in Haunted Cornwall.For further kudos,I thought I'd better mention that I myself have also been taken as a ghost.It was late one evening in 1987 when I had a powercut,and there was no-one else about and I didn't like it so I phoned a friend who said I could go up there 4 the night,My dress sense was rather eccenrtric 2 say the least,I dressed like a 20s film star,complete with cloche hat with ostrich plume.Anyway I saw a couple come in the other direction,she woman screamed,I grabbed her hands without thinking and when she felt my hands were warm she said 'oh I am sorry,I thought u were a ghost' fair play.The thing is...If that was your normal daywear,why would u dress down 2 go 2 a mates place?I'll see if I can get a pic off my mum of me around this time xxx

Posted by Purveyor of Nothing on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 19:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 04:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


DANX GROD!

I did not see the answer below the video, so I did some research, and found out the same thing. Here is a pic...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Posted by DANX GROD! on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 22:02
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

JESUS!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 04:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Purveyor of Nothing

what are they? they look like communal instruments for witch doctors or summink !?

Posted by Purveyor of Nothing on Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 15:02

No comments: