Wednesday 5 December 2007

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!


Current mood: DEMOCRATIC BOSS...
Category: DEMOCRATIC BOSS... Music




So here's a good use of 5 minutes..

There's a competition for the best LP cover of the year.

You go here, fill in the form and say what your favourites are...

This is my top 3






and frankly it amazes me that it's not proudly displayed in every record shop I've walked into this last week.

Yes boss, this is not only a great sleeve but a top grade LP (and I'm not just saying that because I'm dressed as a white buddha and concentrating on levitation in the top right hand corner of said sleeve......)

I mean Jesus, when you see some of the clever cool crap proudly displayed it makes you want to puke - and I'm referrring to decent record shops!!!

Anyway GO HERE and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

And then buy it on vinyl by clicking the image...))))

HOORAY!!!


Currently listening :
They Came from The Stars I Saw Them vs Reality
By They Came from the Stars I Saw Them Vs. Reality
Release date: By 18 September, 2007

17:35 - 5 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

tiffany the lass à la piratepods

going to vote ... right now !!!
my midnight randevú.

Posted by tiffany the lass à la piratepods on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 07:59
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

BANG!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 11:12
[Remove] [Reply to this]


EUGENE MACHINE

Yes, vote for the Stars! My second vote goes to Trabant - the Emotional LP...

Posted by EUGENE MACHINE on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 09:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

GOOD POINT!! I was thinking about what else there'd been and Trabant completely slipped my mind..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 11:19
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

I like the third album cover best, so I voted for that one. I like these guys! Thanks for turning me on to them :) I can't buy any of their albums though 'cause I'm broke :(

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 16:27
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: