Friday 28 December 2007

CORRECT CASA HASA GIOVANNA ::: EPISODE 1 AVAILABLE FOR CORRECT DOWNLOAD


Current mood: SAVED....!?
Category: SAVED....!? Music



CASA HASA GIOVANNA

EPISODE 1 of 23

..INTRODUCTIONS..

Released @ 3.23Am on December 24th 2007


Click the picture to squeeze through a few hoops and download 69:23mins of free-quality music, soundz and silly chitter chatter...



Tracklist to follow

: Casa Hasa Giovanna
is a PGC production for the PGC in conjunction with the PGC :

---- With thanks to: R Secret (OA), all the bands, acts and sounds, Trevor + all in the fish tank, Mrs Giovanni, Personal Joy, my ex-wife, High Commissioner, THE CHAIRS OF POP POWER, Mongrel Computers Inc, Piratepods.com, they came from the stars i saw them, Mr & Mrs T, the waves, and all the readers and subscribers of the Futureproof Pious Music Blog ---

...ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO COPY AND PASTE…


Currently listening :
Dr. Fishy’s Tonic Elixir
By Dr. Fishy

03:23 - 6 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Mog Hartley

I enjoyed that. Ta muchley and Have a Merry Xmas

Posted by Mog Hartley on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 10:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Well thanks very much...)

It was nicely satisfying, but I reckon there's plenty of room for improvement...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Monday, December 24, 2007 at 12:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

Hey PGPoundSign, enjoyed the first episode. Nice selection of music. I've been playing it for background ambience while online. I thought that flushing the toilet on George Michael was a little cruel, though. I mean, he does spend a lot of time in public restrooms these days, and that seems to be the only place to get his latest releases, but give the guy a break, okay fella?

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 at 23:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I agree that flushing the bog on George was mean..

But in all honesty it came from the subconscious and I didn't seriously think 'I'M GOING TO NAIL MICHAEL!!'

I love the song and had the flush earlier in the mix as the first major transition - after I'd moved it and heard it a few times I understood why my sunconscious had acted...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, December 27, 2007 at 00:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club

Faith totally rocks! I think it's George's best song ever!

Posted by The Cupid Kinkyboots Fan Club on Friday, December 28, 2007 at 03:09
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I can't argue with that...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Friday, December 28, 2007 at 04:55
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: