Wednesday 19 December 2007

TERROR TIT...


Current mood: RICH.....
Category: RICH..... Art and Photography



So...

If you give a shit about art and certainly if you want to start a high quality $$£$£$ collection on the cheap, so that you're kids can at least love you for the money they make when they sell said collection to fund their drug habbits and/or wedding plans, the best place to be going nowadays is The Aquarium L13
...

Now, I've been aware of The Aquarium L13
for some time and have intended to run right along to one of the many private views by the likes of Jimi Cauty and Billy Childish long before now, and that I finally made it there to see an exhibition of pictures of arses and celebrity faces may or may not say something about my character..

But what matters is that not only did my eyes have a feast of celebrity arse and other art, but that I came away with the kind of money art value $£$£ that will ensure a truly epic battle over my will from anyone and everyone that claims to be related/married/sired to/by my goodself...

Yes boss,
2 sets of Cautese Stamps, a signed James Cauty Print, 16 celebrity arse prints, the STOT21stCPlanB - Crap Aid CD and most remarkably a Fish Island Prophecies Postcard..

TOTAL
=
£16..

With this lot, My KLF &
TCFTSIST collections and those CHAIRS OF POP POWER, I'm going to be retired and sat in the always sunny grounds of my voluminous estate in The Dolomites wondering if I can possibly remember the concept of 'financial suffering', before you can scratch FLASH CUNT into the side of my Range Rover...




Currently listening :
Loadsamoney (doin’ Up The House)
By Harry Enfield

07:18 - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: