Friday 7 December 2007

TEMPERANCE


Current mood: ORANGE...
Category: ORANGE... Music




Currently listening :
Temper Temper
By Goldie
Release date: By 20 January, 1998

02:12 - 4 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Purveyor of Nothing

I once did a watercolour of Goldie when I was bored around the time this came out,and my friend collaborated by drawing the chainsaw.It was well sweet.If I still had it I would have shown it 2 u.this is one of the tracks on my page :)...good times x

Posted by Purveyor of Nothing on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 11:20
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah. I like this track, though I really wanted to put up Believe...

I like the way he kills a Union Jack clad Noel Gallagher with the Chainsaw...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 17:45
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have a lotta time for men with gold teeth and tattoos!!! Muchos kudossssssss.

Posted by Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 16:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I want to get Goldie to sign one of my hats. I like Goldie alot though I'm not sure exactly why except that his first LP is a classic...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 at 17:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: