Friday 14 December 2007

MY OH MY....


Current mood: WIDE....
Category: WIDE.... Music



Sneaking this into words..

I went to see the stars

And once again I had the groove to express myself..


When that was done, I popped out for a fag and got a real bee in bonnet about rules..

Basically I'm tired of them....

It's no word of a lie that the pub I was in before I made it into the UCL has blankets outside for smokers, and attached to the side of the container of blankets was a list of no less than 5 rules for use of said blankets..

FUCK ME!!!!

As if it's not enough that people who can pay a vast ammount for a legal product can't utilise it indoors - they're then advised to adhere to 5 FUCKING RULES FOR USE OF BLANKETS TO USE IT OUTSIDE!!!!!


Anyway...

I went out for a fag and got myself into a discusion with the bouncers. I was trying to be reasonable about how the bouncer was (though a very mice young man) clearly a sycophantic child of Tony Blair and THAT I EXPECTED BETTER!!!

The result was, I stormed off in a rage, a fraction of a second before HE stormed me off in a rage...


I politely paid my bus fayre and came home.

The frost was already down and having lost my scarve somewhere in the process of the evening, I was freezing. I therefore took to writing CUNT or FLASH CUNT (depending on the model of car) into the windscreens of all the cars I passed..


And then back in Fish Island I got more naughty and borrowed Shayne Wards
garden furniture...

Yes boss, I'm that much of a rebel that I'm now in temporary possession of Ward's deckchairs..


There'll probably be a clampdown on Fish tomorrow, and I sincerely feel sorry for the security guard who'll get it in the neck, but i couldn't help myself...

So, to make it worthwhile, tomorrow there's an art launch of arseholes, a business meeting, a gig at the Bethnal Green Working Mens Club featuring Andrew Weatherall and then a big party on Fish Island which'll present quite possibly the only chance you'll have to sit in Shayne Wards deck chairs so MAKE SURE YOU COME ALONG!!!!


In the meantime, I'm having Cursor Miner in FUCKING LEIPZIG...(A HUGE RECORD!!!!)



Currently listening :
I Am The Law - Poster Sleeve
By Anthrax

04:16 - 31 Comments - 14 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

maryJane

vandal !!

Posted by maryJane on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 05:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

This is what happens when Mrs Giovanni leaves me unsupervised...

She'll be very annoyed that i stole the chairs - she'll probably make me take them back with a written apology - my head bowed...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 12:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


DANX GROD!

What were the rules?

Posted by DANX GROD! on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 05:45
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

You know obvious shit like:

Don't set them on fire
Don't steal them
Don't spill your drink on them
Don't suddenly get the idea you're a homeless person and start begging...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 12:59
[Remove] [Reply to this]


EUGENE MACHINE

can't wait to see the cctv footage on crimewatch

Posted by EUGENE MACHINE on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 10:34
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah, there'll probably a Ward special edition...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 13:01
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Howsabout this???

CELEBRITY CRIMEWATCH...

A special chairty edition that covers crimes that directly or indirectly concern celebrities...

They could have that Jonathon Creek bloke who bit a homeless mans ear for 13 minutes, the mystery of Wards deckchairs (the worlds greatest music writer Paul Giovanni 3rd on the advice of his lawyers now claims he was only joking, though police have disturbing new evidence to the contrary), A special interview with Winehouses drug dealers, Mark Bannerman assaulting the paparazzi etc etc...

BBC1 - 9.20 Chrsitmas Day

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 17:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Time Traveller

OH Double KUDOS for the CUNT stunt... Well done! Cunt!

Posted by Time Traveller on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 11:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Well in the cold night of the next day, that's the bit that makes least sense - but i reckon my inscriptions would have further frosted over by the morning so I'm not too bothered...

I've done worse. When I was doing the roads protests, I spent an evening wallpaperpasting posters onto windscreens - The organiser of the protest got it in the neck for that one...

The there was the time I ran over the top of a Porsche to impress a girl (she was obviously hugely fucking impressed!?!) - Problem was it's owner was walking towards me as I did it and he went FUCKING MENTAL. I still shiver when I think about the beating I'd have got if I hadn't have broken the 100 meters sprinting record....

Then there was the-

I've had a lot of run-ins with cars down the years - thing is, I don't much like them...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 13:12
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Purveyor of Nothing

you can always put Shaynes furniture on ebay.....go back and nick the blankets for your mates 2 sit on,and burn the word 'cunt' into each of them....actually as you dont have to send the chairs straight away,you may as well drape the blankets over the chairs for optimum warmth and comfort xxx

Posted by Purveyor of Nothing on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 13:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I could fake sign them and try and flog outside his next gig...

Either that or I could sit in one with my feet up in the other and concentrate really hard on mining the NUMBER 1 HIT RECORD qualities they clearly have...

They're very nice chairs as it goes - not your average white plastic cheapies....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 13:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Hijackalope

went out for a 'fag'? you know what that means in proper american english?

a gay cigarette

Posted by Hijackalope on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 13:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Like I say, I went out for a fag and I fail to understand why you can't still do that inside - or maybe I'm going to the wrong kinda clubs...?!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 13:18
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

I remember at the Stars gig in Stoke Newington you were ready to spark up and fuck the consequences.

I still can't resist the temptation to write rude words on frosted car windows. There's something quite liberating about it. Though to differentiate between CUNT and FLASH CUNT is pure class. Was it about being stuck out in the cold walking, when one of those CUNTS/FLASH CUNTS wouldn't have to.

Its fucking horrible how all our civil liberties are so quickly being taken away from us. I rarely smoked in a pub (cos i'm not that bothered unless its loaded with other goodies), but I just hate being told what to do. Banning drinking outside will be the next major strike on our civil liberties. Then no cheeky slurps on the way to pub/club/venue, no top ups on the way home.

I AM NOT A NUMBER!

Oh i'd like you to give yourself an extra Trev n Simon style pat on the back for topping the night off with Shane Wards deckchairs! Whens your autobiography coming out?

Posted by Clinker on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 13:21
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Yeah, i was in much the same mood last night - the thing that knocked my head into orbit was the 'no you can't take your drink outside whilst you smoke' routine... FUCK OFF!!!!

Good theory on the frosted CUNTS...

There's a new survey out about people drinking or eating smelly/hot food on public transport - apparently everyone hates it, but Transport for London have said banning either is unworkable THANK GOD!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 13:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

I once had trouble with a bus driver, when I got on with a take away in a bag. I challenged him about it (obviously...i'm a taurean) and when I got off the bus, he got out of his cab and squared up to me. Mental!

I reported the twat, not cos i'm like that, but because I didn't want him doing the same shit to other people.

I HATE THIS COUNTRY MORE AND MORE

Posted by Clinker on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 14:41
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

I think you should have carved 'flash cunt' on Shayne's chairs and then stolen some cars..!!

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 14:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I'm thinking of holding them to ransome..

GIVE ME THE REMIX ON YOUR NEXT SONG OR THE CHAIRS GET IT!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 14:33
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

Do you really want to do a remix of his song?

God if I did it i'd turn it into something like Come to Daddy or summat.

Posted by Clinker on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 14:44
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

EXACTLY!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 14:52
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

In fact it could be a job for MAXIMUMFORCE!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 17:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

OH GOD YES!!!!!! ))))

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 18:41
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

Chop one of the legs off and post it to him as a warning...let him know you mean BUSINESS...

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 14:36
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I was thinking of a note:

I'M ONLY BORROWING THEM TO TRY AND PROCREATE MY SORRY LITTLE BLOG/ART CAREER A LITTLE LONGER - DO WHAT I SAY AND THEY'LL BE BACK IN YOUR POSESSION IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 14:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

LOTS OF LOVE
ROBIN HOODxxxx

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 15:03
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle!!!

I'm hoping you'll follow this up by liberating Amy W from her beehive...and I mean her big hair by the way not the beehive on her balcony...

Posted by MollyCoddle!!! on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 18:40
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

She hasn't got a balcony I don't think. I'll have to go and check. Her flat is very very near the Fish Gate as sen in the Giovanni Working Environments Pictures Folder (above and ten yards beyond pictured fish gate)...

I think she needs the beehive to stash her drugs. So if she got it removed she might calm her intake down a little...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 18:45
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Christopher Nosnibor

No prank like deckchair liberation... classic!

Posted by Christopher Nosnibor on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 17:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I think these chairs have magical properties - I think they contain age old secrets about chart success....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 17:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


simon

Damn, Glad you didn't see me driving away from the Stars gig then, I'd of been in all sorts of bother what with all the no smoking signs I have to display by law on pain of a £250 fine.
That and the urgent need to imbibe some smoke...
Still a great Stars set, did you stay for the band that was on supporting them after they played and if so did I miss anything!
Oh and of course Cheers once again and good to have a beer with you.

Posted by simon on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 19:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I didn't see the next band...

I heard'em through the doors and they didn't sound all that, but yes the stars once again twinkled and it was likewise a pleasure to have a drink..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 at 19:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: