Friday 21 September 2007

A PAUSE AND AN UPDATE...


Current mood: ABOUT TO RELAX...
Category: ABOUT TO RELAX... Goals, Plans, Hopes



OK....

I'm going to be off the radar for a couple of days now, so don't be expecting no blingers...

Of course I'd love to report I'm off on a fine holiday to Bermuda in company of a bunch of buxom groupies, but it's less romantic than that. No boss, it's not so much sunny sun SUN, as the whitey, white light of the hospital, where I'll be a guinea pig for the easier treatment of Hepatitis C.

Yes, it's back to the clinic for some more guilt free drugs and these ones are brand new and untested on humans, so things could get interesting...

I'm getting paid handsomely and intend to buy a dirving license and a Futureproof Bling Maker, as well as the usual upgrades that'll allow me to hawk down and make even more top level hot culture for your delectation...

So, though there might be computers available in the lab, I'll most likely ignore them for the most part, in the interests of lounging around and being lazy (no caffeine means run down).

I plan to listen to music, watch the Rugby World Cup, sleep and read, and (providing I haven't puked my heart out), I'll be back sometime Thursday with some fresh and tasty lines...

All the very best
pg3)


Currently listening :
The Fingertip Saint Sessions, Vol. 2: Go With Yourself
By Brave Captain
Release date: By 21 August, 2000

8:52 PM - 6 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Baku Llama

NICE WIG!

Posted by Baku Llama on September 9, 2007 - Sunday at 11:28 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

What do you mean WIG??? It's real. I'm a REAL BLONDE!!! Next thing you're gonna be accusing me of wearing make up!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 9, 2007 - Sunday at 11:47 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma, First Lady of Infinity

dont you know that paul only wore the bald cap so that his fans would not recognize him in public? in reality, he sports a mane of lovely blonde hair. in fact, i have tried every manner of making my hair just like his.

Posted by Paloma, First Lady of Infinity on September 9, 2007 - Sunday at 11:36 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Get me drunk enough and I might reveal my blondey secrets...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 9, 2007 - Sunday at 11:48 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Hijackalope

DO THEY TEST COSMESTICS ON YOU TO?


that way i could get paid for putting lipstick on my ass

Posted by Hijackalope on September 10, 2007 - Monday at 4:53 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

They don't pay me for putting lipistick on my ass, but I like to do it anyway..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 12, 2007 - Wednesday at 3:35 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: