Monday 24 September 2007

GOD HELP US....


Current mood: DEPRESSED
Category: DEPRESSED Music



Noel Gallagher has recanted on his view that rock stars should retire at 40

"Now that I'm here, I think I spoke too soon."

Another 20 identical albums then...?

Currently listening :
Blood On The Dance Floor: HIStory In The Mix
By Michael Jackson
Release date: By 20 May, 1997

1:23 AM - 2 Comments - 1 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Charles Bukkake

They won't learn will they?

I saw Deborah Harry on telly this morning and she looked like Zelda from Terrahawks

Posted by Charles Bukkake on September 21, 2007 - Friday at 5:48 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

QUOASIS

is all I've got to say....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 21, 2007 - Friday at 6:11 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: