Friday 7 September 2007

THE BEST OF...


Current mood: TRENDY
Category: TRENDY Music






Currently listening :
Band on the Run
By Paul McCartney & Wings
Release date: By 09 March, 1999

7:17 PM - 12 Comments - 10 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Ivana Puke

Textbook...

Posted by Ivana Puke on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 7:21 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Thanks Lyn...Have you got my fungal foot powder???

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 11:43 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ivana Puke

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Posted by Ivana Puke on September 4, 2007 - Tuesday at 12:31 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Purveyor of Nothing

I actually love wings...I went thru a stage of buying a best of macca album,selling it,buying another one,selling it, etc because I couldn't make my mind up if I was allowed it or not,now I have it and I'm keeping it as I am an old get who doesn't respond 2 peer pressure anymore'No I wont do ten buckets,thanx' Most of my friends have kids and eat tofu these days so like I give a fuck what they think anymore! lol xxx

Posted by Purveyor of Nothing on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 10:33 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I really don;t know Wings at all...

Did they do Mull Of Kintyre??

The only Beatles/Paul McCartney song I remember form my youth is The Frog Chorus...(I'm not even joking!!)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 11:46 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


madeleine

i love alan partridge - genius and let me roll it is a top song

Posted by madeleine on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 10:53 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Saxondale hasn't bought me at all yet...

Partridge is Coogan at his best...)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 11:47 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Colossus

I'm The Beatles biggest fan and I have NEVER heard Wings.

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

Posted by Colossus on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 11:12 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

As far as i can work it out - Wings is McCartney on a farm....

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 11:53 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

I've loved the beatles since i was 13. Big collector and all that. Wings have done some great stuff actually. If you add up good versus bad, probably better than solo Lennon (c'mon theres a lot of shit Lennon).

It's only Ringo that has a completely awful (bar only 1 or 2 songs) post Beatle career, yet in the early 70's he was the most successful of the four.

Posted by Clinker on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 11:27 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I think I could be the only person on the planet who thinks 'Imagine' is a second rate art school 18 year olds poem shit song...

We've all written that kind of stuff as idealistic 18 year olds - what's the big deal??

Tthat it's so frequently rated to be one of the best songs ever written always amazes me...

(and again I'm being completely serious!!)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 11:49 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

And to be honest, Ringo has always been my favourite Beatle. He's the only one that seemd to have a sense of the ridiculous...(though I've not really heard any of his solo stuff)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 3, 2007 - Monday at 11:51 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: