Sunday 2 September 2007

BANK HOLIDAY FLASH


Current mood: BOOBY
Category: BOOBY Parties and Nightlife



It's the bank holiday and my co-media workers here in Fish Towers were raving it last night...

It annoyed me.

I want to know why they don't rave it more often on weekday evenings. Also, the volume needs to be a much higher, there needs to be more evidence of vomiting AND MUCH MORE CHAOS...

Yes boss, I want to see lost partygoers with their heads in my Sage plants when I wake up of a morning. I want to shout. "GET THE FUCK OFF MY FUCKING BALCONY YOU FUCKING LIGHTWEIGHTS!!" at them. I want to water their heads if they don't respond in seconds with profuse apologies and offers of drugs..

Mind you, I haven't had a single damn party here on Fish Island in 2 years 3 months. I did however start my own personal rave at about 8am this morning.

No-one is allowed to attend my raves.

Yes boss, what I'm saying is that I'm off partying with people these days. In fact my communal party panties are in such poor poopy shape they split almost everytime I put them on. Basically, I find it much easier to turn up my hi-fi and drink myself mad at home. At home I can smoke, attend to my responsibilities, and the toilets aren't a centimeter deep in piss....

Anyway, it's not a universal holiday. Mrs Giovanni's slaving away over a hot computer ensuring there are plenty of piccies of
Jade Goody on holiday in Spain in tomorrows papers.

Yes boss, the main Paparazzi event of the day is everyones favourite reality TV stars all out on holiday in Spain together..

It's one big regular fucking love in out there: Goody,
Danielle Teddy Woman, George Best's boy, Nicki the mouth, Michelle Heaton, Chantelle, Chanel ,Chanell - whatever the fuck she's called - they're all down there soaking it up in their fake tits..

Makes you wish you were famous don't it??



Currently listening :
Renaissance: The Classics
By Various Artists
Release date: By 11 July, 2005

11:51 AM - 0 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

No comments: