Sunday 2 September 2007

AIN’T GOING TO ****BOOK



Current mood: SAFE
Category: SAFE MySpace



People say to me:

Hey Paul Giovanni the 3rd AKA Futrueproof Pious, haven't you got anything better to do than wander about the virtual mode looking for music, being sarcasticly black, and then writing your rupped findings to complete strangers???

To which I reply:

Well I do many other things besides this, I'm just efficient, and I rarely sleep. And besides what in the hell's wrong with snorting about for musical talent and then living vicariously off of it??

I mean I could be signed up to
Cuntbook and really be wasting my day all day everyday, stalking ex-girlfriends and avoiding old enemies without even pretending it's all about the MUSIC!!

Yes boss, it's 'EASY TARGET DAY' And this week, I'm going to be shooting my mouth off at Cuntbook...

So, let me start by saying that I do understand the appeal of this new social networking phenomena - but I also understand the appeal of crack and heroin, and as with both of those, I simply don't see where CB's taking me apart form down to nowhere that useful....

Yes boss, the thing that annoys me most with CB, is that - at the moment at least - it's little more than a slightly cooler version of
Friends Reunited.

I mean all this 'Oh gee it's great! I just met this person I haven't seen in 12 years' shit, just sounds like a nightmare to me...

Seriously,.., if anybody from my past is looking for me, they're most likely looking for an address to send the mailbombs, or a telephone number to send prank calls on rotation, on reversed charges via Uzbekistan....

I kid you not, from my blinkered prison fort, CB sounds like watching and willing car crashes, and though I'm as partial to the aftermarth of a serious accident as the next man, I certainly don't go looking for them...

But you're on myspace what the hell are wafflling social networking purity for??

Well, the reason I like msypazz is because it allows me to indulge my 3 favourite pastimes all at once: Music, Writing and pretending to be a ladies man. And when I wake up in the AM and am struggling to sort out a good reason to move into my Fishy Island and beyond, the thought of having 100 or more million profiles to trawl through in the search of good musical talent, a good and undiscovered blog, or another beautiful face (or all 3) helps enormously....

Menawhile, the prospect of someone I knew 9 years ago (with one or two exceptions) 'nudging' me to inform me they're now interested in antique car restoration, is about as close to abhorrent as waking up in a bed full of worms, dressed as an onion, lying next to a man called Gregory....

So there...



Currently listening :
Ambush!
By DJ Scud
Release date: By 08 April, 2003

6:59 PM - 14 Comments - 14 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Paloma, First Lady of Infinity

"I mean all this 'Oh gee it's great! I just met this person I haven't seen in 12 years' shit, just sounds like a fucking nightmare to me..."

amen.

the reason that i have not seen a person in 12 years usually has something to do with the fact that i dont WANT to see them.

though, my best friend from when i was a teenager, and whom i had not seen in many years found me on myspace and i was happy to hear from her. but, this was a rare exception. i have a facebook account, but am really not sure what to do with it...

Posted by Paloma, First Lady of Infinity on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 8:28 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

There's one or two people I'd like to know about, and I might yet get an arsebook account if they sort the music side...

But at present i don't see it has any decent use and I don't like the way you can't see other peoples profiles until you say YES!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 9:35 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ivana Puke

I've registered an account on Facefuck...that's as far as I've got with it though. I fail to see the point of not being able to spy on other users...where's the thrill in that??????

Posted by Ivana Puke on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 10:53 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

It's all about who you know...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 10:59 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


maryJane

i have a facebook account too.
it used to be just for university students...you needed a university email account in order to register. but since they've opened it to the public, its lost its appeal...and i rarely use it.

obviously some people dont understand the concept, that if had wanted to keep in touch...i would have.

Posted by maryJane on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 9:24 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I think even though there are some people you loose touch with without intending to, things change over the years and though the idea of remeeting them might be an idea, i bet the reality is far more awkward...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 9:46 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


The Evil Bite of Mistress Claudia™

tell it how it is baby....yeah! xox

Posted by The Evil Bite of Mistress Claudia™ on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 9:38 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I was chatting with a girl a few weeks back and she was saying that Facebook should be called Fuckbook..

'Why's that?' I asked naively

'Because, you can use it to find people you meet at parties that are friends of friends and then fuck them' She replied

I like that kind of plain talking...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 9:52 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


mark

its quite smple if your ment to still be friends with people, then you keep in contact but i do appreciate the plain talking

Posted by mark on August 24, 2007 - Friday at 12:12 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Double yes..

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 24, 2007 - Friday at 1:04 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


stephen

i'm still waiting for that bootynudge.

Posted by stephen on August 24, 2007 - Friday at 12:11 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

You could be waiting for some time...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 24, 2007 - Friday at 12:59 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Charles Bukkake

splitters

Posted by Charles Bukkake on August 23, 2007 - Thursday at 11:18 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Exactly...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on August 24, 2007 - Friday at 1:22 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: