Sunday 9 September 2007

In the first instance....


Current mood: RIGHTEOUSLY FLATULANT
Category: RIGHTEOUSLY FLATULANT Music



the best way to make progress with anything creative is to annoy and piss off as many people, dealers, pluggers, managers, publishers, editors, curators, readers, fans, randoms, teachers, competing creatives, journalists, publicists, directors and media workers as you possibly can....

But you have to do this without intentionally trying to do this....

You have to be a natural upsetter...

Such a course of action allows you time to sharpen tools, improve and learn, instill your proper name, and command respect that YOU are in control for when the real and much later fun begins...

Early credit and love is nearly always false, nepotistic and misleading.

It erodes the soul and strength and instills false confidence.

And compromising early on means more of the same with little hope of an escape to victory....


HA!



Currently listening :
Mu
By The KLF

1:04 AM - 14 Comments - 8 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Ren

I give you kudos...it would be rude not to...

Posted by Ren on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 1:22 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

So it's true?? Or are you trying to mislead me??

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 1:29 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ren

I'm intentionally misleading you...so it's true...OR IS IT??????????????

Posted by Ren on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 2:07 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Is it or isn't it is it?? OH JESUS!!! MIND GAMES ALERT!!!! Give me back my mind!!! SHITFUCK CHRIST I'M FINISHED!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 2:11 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Charles Bukkake

this is why london is full of nobs with personality disorders

Posted by Charles Bukkake on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 1:34 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

London is full of nobs with personality disorders because 12 million people are squashed into a very small space...

It works for me, because I like nobs with personality disorders - the more severe the disorder the more interesting the person...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 1:39 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


DANX GROD!

Oh Yea??? Well screw YOOOUUUU! and get out of my way!!! I want a drink and some drugs! I hate you all! Can't you see I am the most important person on this freaking planet and deserve your undying respect! LOVE ME DADDY! LOVE MEEEEEEE! ...

Cheers!

PS is that enough nobbing? or did I not nob enough?

Posted by DANX GROD! on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 2:09 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Lay yourself out on the couch Mr DG...

That's right, now give me your drink and drugs...

That's good, now lets get one thing clear, I'M FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU ARE!!! For one I have several pairs of sunglasses. I can also keep my head still. These are 2 very important signs of intelligence and general superiority!!

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR????

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 2:51 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ren

I like personalities with nob disorders...riddled with syphilis but soooo much fun at parties...

Posted by Ren on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 2:05 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Soon, I will be able to cure Hepatitis...

Then I'm going to rent myself out at parties and 'seedy' nightclubs...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 2:17 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Ren

...and get a job at the circus following the tragic side effects of your latest medical trial.

Posted by Ren on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 2:43 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

CIRCUS PERFORMERS ARE HUMANS TOO!!!!

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 2:50 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

I think you've answered your previous Blog with this one. Just keep doing what you do, knowing your right.

Posted by Clinker on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 10:46 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

I have to choice but to follow whims - but whether I'm right to do so or not remains to be seen...)

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on September 7, 2007 - Friday at 1:59 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: