Sunday 22 July 2007

TOO MUCH...


Current mood: CONSIDERATE
Category: CONSIDERATE Music




So, I get the feeling i may be swamping you with this incessant posting schedule. I guess for most people reading myspace blogs is an occasional thing, especially with the advent of other similar and inferior networks like arsebook...

I'm guessing perhaps that when the less obsessive, less regular types amongst you punch in and see 312 bulletins of nonsense and 42 blogs in 12 days from a man in sunglasses dressed as a frilly dog, you panic..

This perhaps means it's time for me to try shufting my work out to other publications to spread the load a little. It's something I should do, I can't hide away here forever, but I'd reallly rather not send anything out just now. For one I simply don't have the shields to deal with the endless fucktinkery that other mags engage in (I blow a fucking fuse everytime someone meddles). And for two, I've got very used to my own editing and the occasional prompt from a sharp eyed reader, and that's the way I like to do things.

I like that discussions can brew, I like that closeness and uncretainty of it and I'm still of the opinon that most editors (at least most who are likely to be publishing my kind of thing) are just tripping on their own power and that, dear boss, is my fucking job.....

The only problem with this way of carrying on is that Myspace blogs sure as hell don't pay the bills. But since when have the bills taken precedence?? Shit, I can make the rent and the essentials this way and that will do for now...

So, if you're feeling overwhelmed by my nattering, just pick out at random. It'll be worth it, one day I'll hit the jackpot and you'll be able to say you were there fluffing my frills when everyone else was still wasting their time on the NMfuckingE. I'm getting some steam up, things are getting interesting...

Whatever you do, don't unsubscribe. Unsubscribing is a Giovanni crime, that from now on, will be punishable by virtue of a sharp mauling from a pack of trained frilly assasin dogs...

I've got squads of these highly able dogs all over the world ready and they're waiting for my orders, there will be no escape

trust me...)


Currently listening :
Lite Me Up
By Herbie Hancock
Release date: By 03 April, 2001

01:46 - 19 Comments - 14 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

stephen

well, let it be known that i'm a PG supporter.

Posted by stephen on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 13:22
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

And likewise. I was listening to your buzzsaw track again last night - it's a fine piece of work..

What's the name of your other project by the way, I found it then lost it...

pg)

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 13:28
[Remove] [Reply to this]


stephen

thanks buddy, it's called 0 equals nothing 1 equals god.

Posted by stephen on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 00:53
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Colossus

U can never get enough of a good thing. Posted the lyrics of Strange Century so hey if u like stream of consciouness takes on life from behind my eyes take a look.

Just don't count on the spelling to be great.

He who crawls...

P.S In case I didn't make it clear...U CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF A GOOD THING....POST MORE AND MORE PEEL....NOW!

Posted by Colossus on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 14:04
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

Yes and thanks..

I'll be onto Colossus 1 later today...

I'm looking to average 3 posts a day for the next little while..

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 14:05
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma Pirate

my bulldog, Titus, is waiting for the signal to attack.

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 14:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

Don't be silly Paloma, you're little Titus won't fare well against my trained assasin dogs. The fact he's English won't help either...

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 14:29
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Titus, Paloma's English Bulldog

listen up, little kitty in a pink tutu, i've got jaws of steel. And, i am the biggest English Bulldog you will ever see. I weigh 80lbs. I am nothing like the scrawny English boys that Paloma is so attracted to. grrrrr. watch your back.

Posted by Titus, Paloma's English Bulldog on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 14:42
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

YOU'RE A WET LITTLE MUMMIES BOY!!!

LOOK AT YOU WITH YOUR LITTLE CUTE DOGGY BOWL. I BET YOU LIKE NOTHING BETTER THAN SITTING ASLEEP INFRONT OF THE FIRE...

MY ASSASIN DOGS WILL HAVE NO DIFFICULTY SHWOING YOU WHO'S BOSS!!!

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 14:48
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma Pirate

please.

titus can take down a 1 ton bull. he just yawned and said, "whatever..." when he saw your remarks above.

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 17:30
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

Well don't say I didn't warn you....

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 17:35
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Clinker

Well i'm still reading these blogs, so i guess i'm still into it. Keep it up I say!

Posted by Clinker on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 14:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

Excellent news...

There's some proper adventure coming to it soon, so hold onto your seats...

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 15:45
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Mickey P

im glad 2 be onboard mate

Posted by Mickey P on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 15:43
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

Thanks...

There's nothing i like to see more than cans of beer propping up my blog!!

They do it in reality 'n all...

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 15:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle

Kudos for usage of the word 'fucktinkery.'

Posted by MollyCoddle on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 15:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

Thanks...

It's the first word I've contributed to the English language today, there may well be more..

)

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 16:06
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MOG

I've just come back from my hols so got a bit to catch up on I see.
Arsebook is weird I got invited by a friend so I'm on there but I don't really see the point of it.

Posted by MOG on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 12:50
[Remove] [Reply to this]


PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR

I've not looked at arsebook myself, but from what i've heard it's just ego wankery..

As far as I'm concerned, this kind of thing is only any use if it has a function and myspace has that for anyone interested in music.

I certainly wouldn't be here if it weren't for that......

I can't think of anything worse than having all my old school friends bothering and boasting me about their wives and cars all day long....

Posted by PAUL GIOVANNI 3RD : AKA : PIOUS THE UNPOPULAR on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 13:32
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: