Friday 13 July 2007

NO CULTURE IN THIS ONE...


Current mood: PRONE
Category: PRONE Music



I was going for an 11 o'clock

when i came across the accident on the tube

a train has derailed inbetween Mile End and Bethnal Green


They were doing a press conference

and i thought


'Fuck it, I'm press!!!'


So I waded in...



It's odd because last night i was coming home

and i got off the tube at Bethnal Green

whereas i'd usually get off at Mile End.

I wanted to go to the 24 hour off licence…


I'm psychic like that


I smell beer and it keeps me out of trouble...


Currently listening :
Very Best of Jimmy Somerville: Bronski Beat and the Communards
By Jimmy Somerville
Release date: By 15 October, 2002

14:12 - 9 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Paloma Pirate

yeah i have been thinking of doing psychic reports, or maybe telepathic interviews. so far no one talks back when i send them telepathic messages though.

bronski beat = delicious. i have not heard that one in a long time.

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Thursday, July 05, 2007 at 14:52
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paul GIOVANNI 3RD a.k.a The Pop Pope

Excellent idea - telepathic interviews..

It'll save a lot of time listening to shitty quality dictaphones...

How about i steal that one and pay you no royalties????

Posted by Paul GIOVANNI 3RD a.k.a The Pop Pope on Thursday, July 05, 2007 at 16:08
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma Pirate

no. remember, you pay me. then you get 20% off that. i thought we had this sorted out already.

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Thursday, July 05, 2007 at 20:48
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paul GIOVANNI 3RD a.k.a The Pop Pope

I never agreed to that deal...

My counsel is advising me to stick it up your ass!!!

Posted by Paul GIOVANNI 3RD a.k.a The Pop Pope on Thursday, July 05, 2007 at 21:01
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paloma Pirate

oh i see how it is. steal my ideas and then do i get any gratitude?
ungrateful.

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Thursday, July 05, 2007 at 21:09
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paul GIOVANNI 3RD a.k.a The Pop Pope

Talk to my lawyer, I don't make the decidions on these matters...(

Posted by Paul GIOVANNI 3RD a.k.a The Pop Pope on Thursday, July 05, 2007 at 21:14
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MollyCoddle

Goodness me - do you remember the other day when that mysterious pic appeared on your spazz? I told you to take care on or around trains. Maybe I'm the psychic one. Or maybe your spazz photo album is psychic.

Posted by MollyCoddle on Thursday, July 05, 2007 at 16:00
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Paul GIOVANNI 3RD a.k.a The Pop Pope

I'm looking to get a contract for the new series of Britains Most Haunted..

Either that or some kind of Psychic 'Paul Giovanni' column in The Sun

Posted by Paul GIOVANNI 3RD a.k.a The Pop Pope on Thursday, July 05, 2007 at 16:06
[Remove] [Reply to this]


piratepods

'fuck it, i'm press!!!' ~ and don't forget it! bravo for u!

Posted by piratepods on Friday, July 06, 2007 at 05:46
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: