Monday 30 July 2007

A RUN AROUND THE BLOCK....


Current mood: VIVACIOUS
Category: VIVACIOUS Music



So, I've got a double busy week and month ahead...

Tomorrow I'm set to star in a film about pain, Thursday I'm interviewing Cylob
and today I'm gonna be topping up my Cdtimes.co.uk work as well as bumping out more of my half cut views onto all you lot in the name of music journalism and taste....

I've also decided that against my better judgement, I'm going to start whoring pieces new and old to proper magazines and websites.

With the exception of cdtimes.co.uk, these rags will however only get my work if they pay. Yes boss, I don't care what they would normally do, any mag that makes money has to pass it on to me or else I'll have no cash to spend on ice cream and the substantial flood defences required to save Fish Island from terminal and certain DOOM...

Anyway, as well as the above, forthcoming in the next weeks of this here BLINGTABULOUS will be interviews and features with the likes of
Of Montreal, Terror Danjah & assorted Aftershock personell. We've got more on and from They Came From The Stars I Saw Them, Colossus, The Van Allen Belt and Ladykillas...

They'll also be a bunch of guest reviewers and more of the highest quality artwork from
Mollycoddle, Micheeky and Drek-Xel...

Paul Giovanni AKA Futureproof Pious the 3rd is on a roll...


OK...

Whilst i get my shit together today, here's some happy news.

I'm pleased to announce I've gone over the 15,000 reads marker. Yes bosses, that's 15,000 reads of this here BLINGTABULOUS in the 5 months since start up...




It's way beyond my expectations and I want to thank everyone for tuning in. In particular I want to thank you 132 subscribers who read on the most regular of basis's....

I love you all!!!

In fact, so much do I love you all, that when I come back from Nigeria I plan to marry you all ala
Fela Kuti and his backing band. They'll be a huge ceremony, an orgy etc - it'll be great!! So if any of you are already married, please get going on the divorce papers right away so you can be free and available for an early November wedding...

OK, there's no more time for this bullshit, I have work to do....




Currently listening :
SaturnzReturn
By Goldie
Release date: By 03 February, 1998

14:35 - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Paloma Pirate

woot woot! 15,000!!! Well done!!!

Did you know I have interviews coming up with Collossus (in person when we're in England), Van Allen Belt (they are fucking awesome!!). Did you hear back from of Montreal??? I didn't. :(

i don't think Davey will sign the divorce papers. Well, wait a minute...How come you can be married to 132 people but seem to think that they can't be polygamists, too? that's a bunch of shit, PG!

Posted by Paloma Pirate on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 15:49
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Basically one rule for me and another for everyone else...

That's how i like things to be..Just tell Davey this and he'll understand....

I'm pleased to see you're onto all these acts. They are all great!!

I heard back form Of Montreal. Their business manager said they were busy in the studio and i said I wasn't bothered until they're touring here in August which is coming up now...

I'll get back onto him and try and work it...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 15:57
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: