Monday 20 October 2008

In Dreams.....


Current mood: EVEN MORE SMUG THAN LAST WEEK!!!!
Category: EVEN MORE SMUG THAN LAST WEEK!!!! Music



Everything was rosey...

I was locked into a very thorough search of all
of this mans records, the sun was trying to shine, I had enough cash to buy things and I'd applied for the job....


So, once I'd polished off the 12" and LPs, I figured it best to quit whilst I was ahead and get on with the proper shopping - but then I caught a glimpse of the 7"s and that was that...


The 7"s were even more fruitful in their bounty than Doctor Beat...

Yes boss, it started with a couple of copies of Frank and Nancy Sinatra singing Somethin' Stupid & Call Me (produced by Lee Hazelwood) and then things flew right out of hand....


JUST LOOK AT THIS BIG BUMMED BAD ASSED BOUNTY!!!!



























And most of all....




The man wanted £4.00, I had £3.50 - DEAL DONE!!!!



Currently listening :
King of Skiffle
By Lonnie Donegan
Release date: 2002-03-04

No comments: