Monday 20 October 2008

Doctor Beat....


Current mood: WON’T YOU HELP ME!!!!
Category: WON’T YOU HELP ME!!!! Music



Early morning tracks can be prophetic...


The very first track I played this morning was Mylo's Doctor Pressure...

It was one of those:

'AAAGGHHHH!!! First thing I sEE..sssaw,..,-'Morning!!',....TEA, TEA TEA!!!! AGGHHHHH...,TEA!!!!!,. sober up!!! OOoorganise HEADDD!!!'


kinda tracks...


Well, as I was hearing it, I was thinking it's about time I played the original Miami Sound Machine track 'Doctor Beat' I find it to be much better than the Mylo
version, though I like both...


I didn't get around to that, and mid morning, having posted off my job application in quintupulet via email and myspazz, I'm about ready to spend the whole rest of the day sitting in poring over intently over the pages of FRONT Magazine and quietly wankin-

NO!! NO NO!!!!!

sitting in reading the great, incisive, well written and fascinating articles - but first I needed supplies...


Well, I was wanking - NO!!!!! walking, between Roman Road and Tescos and in this small abandoned car park where the old Morrisons used to be, was a guy selling a vast quantity of cds and records and videos and miscellaneous crap...


With time on my hands, I started browsing...

First I found
The Cars LP produced by Roy Thomas Baker (and unless I'm mistaken featuring friend of the Futureproof Cuddling Pop Blog, Roger The Record Producer on tea making and general miscellaneous tasks....)

Next I pulled out a good Tchaikovsky LP, and then a nice Andy Williams LP...


Before long, I was getting hooked into some very heavy browsing indeed...

Yes boss, I was feeling that compulsive fever you sometimes get when faced with stacks of music:

'I MUST SEARCH THROUGH IT ALL!!!!!! I WILL FIND THE BEST RECORDS KNOWN TO MANKIND!!!! I AM IN CONTROL!!!!!! I WILL FIND RECORDS NO-ONE ELSE HAS THAT ARE WORTH THOUSANDS OF £$£$£$££!!!! I WILL WRITE A BOASTING BLOG ABOUT IT!!!!! TODAY IS MY DAY!!!!!


And you know what I found???

Doctor Beat by The Miami Sound Machine on an Epic 12" in perfect condition!!!!





Currently listening :
Miami Sound Machine
By Miami Sound Machine
Release date: 2002-05-27

No comments: