Sunday 12 October 2008

FUTUREPROOF PIOUS IN ’NORMAL’ JOB SHOCK!!!!


Current mood: tired already...
Category: tired already... Jobs, Work, Careers



OK...

I didn't get around to writing this before leaving for the mountains because my head was melting - so here we go with it now.....

Excluding this Thursday (when I'll be flying back to Fish Island for an important appointment) I'm gonna be working like a fit sweating dog here in the Dolomites, North Italy picking up and carrying the grapes with which to make Prosecco wine...





Si Capo, I try my best to avoid it, but every so often I have to engage with things other than the general day to day running of my ego and if and when possible I like to do these things in a beautiful place...

As and when the schedule allows, I'll be updating with some tired notes on work, grapes, nightly pinball in fastly driven cars between pizzarias, bars, Sagras, birthdays, weddings etc...

And don't forget, you can keep yourself fully flushed with Giovan-works, by popping along to the archive which can easily be searched by clicking the picture below and typing your favourite words into the SEARCH box....





Ciao!!!



No comments: