Sunday 12 October 2008

CASA HASA GIOVANNA EPISODE 10 ::: Turn it over QUICK!!!!


Current mood: RECOVERING...
Category: RECOVERING... Music



OK...

After much fretting, I decided to release this one at 23:23 Central European Time as I'm not on the GMT clock on release...

It was a tough decision that I fluctuated on, and it became tougher when I had everything cued only for this prehistoric laptop to crash at about 23?>:"18 MAKING IT PERHAPS A COUPLA MINUTES LATE!!!

Sure, I could have waited an hour and styled it out, but I knew damn well the same would happen again and I'd then have made a double failure which would have meant smashing this little piece of technological algae to pieces in PURE FEVERED RAGE!!! (and besides, I have no clear idea as to whether this computers clock is bang on accurate or not...)


Does that constitute a successful release??

Probably not...

Perfection isn't always possible...


But never mind that, Episode 10 is 69:23 long and was released on the 23rd and it's one of the loosest and roughest so far and is likely to be as slack as any to come...

I am however very fond of it...

Si capo, at times the sound quality is abysmal, but this untutored effect is necessary if one is to properly represent the stretchy duff nightmare and portable wonder that was the cassette tape...

So, to hear it all in it's swishing beauty, please do click the picture to stream or download....
!)



No comments: