Tuesday 21 October 2008

2 Years and 3 Days.....


Current mood: CORRECTION!!!
Category: CORRECTION!!! MySpace



Doesn't time fly...?!?!


It's exactly 2 years and 3 days since I started working on music writing and those of you who read my myspazz profile as religiously as I do will know that that means the end of the FREE blogs here on myspace....


Except that isn't quite what's gonna happen...

No boss, that start date is wrong - it's not the date of the first blog here on myspace, it's the date I first sent out a piece of music writing to a magazine...

The magazine was called Faux Pas and I was - for once - welcomed with open loving arms...


The love affair didn't however last.

No boss, I soon had difficulties accepting their editorial policy - and the result of that dispute was the commencement of these blogs (which have lasted a good deal longer than Faux Pas magazine did......)


So, the first spazzing Giovan-blog was in fact some time in late January or early February 2007 (i'll find the exact date in a minute) and what we have between now and then is a transitional phase...

Yes boss, the long and the short of it is that I'm not quite ready to bring in my new multi-gear BIG CASH (with lots still free) making structure, and so this will be phased in as and when I am ready and be properly launched on the correct 2 years and 3 days date....


Until then, business will largely be - as normal...


HOORAY!!!!



Currently listening :
Beyond the Sea/The New Limelight
By Frank Chacksfield
Release date: 2004-07-20

No comments: