Wednesday 28 May 2008

WELL I’LL BE DAMNED....


Current mood: RUNNING OVER PORSCHES MIGHT NOT BE THE ANSWER
Category: RUNNING OVER PORSCHES MIGHT NOT BE THE ANSWER Life



So, I'm sitting here waiting for the response to the last few blogs and thinking over what I've read and written this last week and to kill time, I think I'm gonna google that girl Ellen i impressed hugely by running over that Porsche way back in 1998....(what else is the internet really good for??)

So, I put her name in and find she now has her own website to showcase her poetry...

Well, I'm browsing through and I see she has a book coming out called 'Girl in the Air' and I read down (half expecting to see some kind of credit for Paul Giovanni £rd) and who the fuck is illustratng the book, but Patrice Le Garrec?!?

Well I'll be damned...



(If this makes no sense to you, you'll have to read this blog to which it refers...)

No comments: