Thursday 8 May 2008

CASA HASA GIOVANNA ::: THE STORY SO FAR....


Current mood: MUSICAL PROMOTING...
Category: MUSICAL PROMOTING... Music



When I go quiet beneath my headphones, one of 3 things is afoot:

I've disappeared up my ass in search of greater meaning

I'm busy with fundamentals

I'm working on the latest episode of
Casa Hasa Giovanna...


Casa Hasa Giovanna is my monthly part narrative tuneshow. Each 69:23 minute episode (in this series of 23) is knocked out on the 23rd of the month at 23.23pm.

Each is themed and this 23rd, see's the release of Episode 5 themed Talky Talky..


Yes boss, I have a neat rhythm going on.

I concentrate full bore on writing for 3 weeks and it's just as I'm running out of ideas, interest and inspiration, that it's time to get a hoopy on and sort out the CHG...


So, here we go with a retrospective of the 4 so far, all of which are still available to stream and or download from
www.paulgiovanni.com

Just click one of the images below and you're there..

Each is FREE and comes rammed to the gills with bold old classiqes and a modern jumble of sounds and words that drift around this here fishy fort...

So...


Episode 1 slipped into my lap a month early.
The Theme Is: Introductions...
Expect: The chuggy boat, the horn, mumbling and WAVES!!!




Episode 2 is the coldest so far because...
The Theme Is: Winter
Expect: Plenty of birds, shoegazing & no paulies talkies...




Episode 3
attempted to encourage summer and a new dawn
The Theme Is: NO MORE GUITARS!!!
Expect: Futuresounding music, wise words & fish...




Episode 4 covered familiar ground
The Theme Is: Covers
Expect: Preaching...



No comments: