Thursday 8 May 2008

CAREERING TOWARDS THE YEAR OF CHRIST...


Current mood: HALLELUJAH!!!
Category: HALLELUJAH!!! Life





So...less than 4 hours to go till 33...

Yes boss, I've already started on the gross moodswings and in an effort to calm myself I'm drinking Gin and Cranberry and popping out to someone elses birthday party...


So...

33 years


Mother Giovanni, felt something was up when she was shopping in Woolworths. She figured the most sensible thing to do was cycle back home, sort out the tea for my Dad, 2 step borthers and sister and then pop to Hospital, fit MY birth in before the '9 O'clock News' and get back to some semblance of normality as soon as possible!!


Of course she wasn't to know that she'd given birth to a freak, but alround she and my father have been very tolerant and for that I'm more than grateful....


One thing I wonder with birthdays is:

Shouldn't it be the mother who gets all the attention?!?

I mean they're the ones who do all the grunting, screaming and seven shades of pain. They're the ones who actually remember the day!!! All the new born does, is pop out of heaven into something they soon recognise to be closer to hell (but a load of fun none the less)...


Anyway, I have to run, suffice to say, thanks to everyone who's already sent greetings and as for those of you who haven't...

GET YOURSELVES WITH THE PROGRAM FOR GODS SAKE!!!!


Oh and tomorrow, I should be going to this here gig, but I tend to hide under a stone on birthdays incase something wierd happens. However, if I was you and it wasn't my birthday I'd most definately go!!!







(Can you believe the desgin company has credited themsleves on this flyer?!? Most folk could do better than this with her hands tied behind their backs?!?....It's a shameful art effort from so called professionals!!...Furthermore, you always have to worry about flyers when the sponsors names are printed equal or bigger than are any of the bands..Watch the future kids WATCH THE FUTURE!!!!!)

No comments: