Thursday 8 May 2008

A WEEKEND IN THE LIFE OF PAUL GIOVANNI £RD ::: FRIDAY (PT2)


Current mood: KEEP GROWING YOUR HORNS???
Category: KEEP GROWING YOUR HORNS??? Life



Quintilles Drug Research pay me £25, for my time, but I've missed the off peak trains to Norwich...


I go to the pub.

I'm ill and not normal brainwise, but I have the decency to matchy matchy the pubs I drink in...







When I finally get on it, the train to Norwich is rammed full...

Ridiculous joke toff Boris Johnson is elected Mayor of London

A 70 year old lady stands, as young people sleep in their seats

This is Britain


In order to revive my health, I drink a small bottle of vodka and much coke...


Norwich is like walking back in time.

I taxi to The St Andrews Tavern, a stones throw from where I did a 3 year art degree.


The evening needs livening up.

We go to The Wildman Pub

The Wildman pub stays open until 2am. It's full of folk who like to think of themselves as being alt.alt.alt

They like The Aphex Twin, Sonic Youth and The Manic Street Preachers.

They like the desire of abnormality, but do they really understand what being abnormal is all about????

ARE THEY ANGRY OR ARE THEY BORING???


To find out, Tommy Nadir and Paul Giovanni £rd put Soulja Boy's 'Crank That' on the jukebox 8 times consecutively


No comments: