Thursday 8 May 2008

BACK IN THE USSR???


Current mood: CONFUSED BY BEAUTY....
Category: CONFUSED BY BEAUTY.... Music






OK...

The first Beatles records I ever heard was the Red and Blue Greatest Hits LPs...

To be honest. I found it really hard to get into them...

In fact there was only one track I could get my head around to start with and that was

Back In The USSR


Basically I liked the sound of the aeroplanes.....


Anyway....

I was walking along today and something strange occurred to me:


In the song, Back In The USSR, Paul McCartney sings about how beautiful the girls are in the USSR

But is that really true???

I mean surely, if Russia has the most beautifullest girls in the world either John, Paul, George or Ringo would have married a Russian Girl???

But none of them did...


So, were The Beatles lying?? (surely self hammering another nail into their 'Mr Nice Guys' coffin)

Or do Russian Girls simply have bad personalities???

No comments: