Wednesday 28 May 2008

CASA HASA GIOVANNA EPISODE 6 ::: OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW


Current mood: HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH!!!
Category: HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH!!! Music



OK...

SPAZZER TOM MIGHT WELL BE AN ABSOLUTE ASS at key moments, but he makes my life as PG£ very easy in other ways...

So, belatedly (though available on pg.com at 23:23 on the 23rd) here we go with the latest epsiode of my tuneshow set Casa Hasa Giovanna...

For the first time in this series brief history, this episode has been made and manipulated by a PGC AKA FMC member of staff as opposed to fuckwit Giovanni...

Yes boss, whilst I set about preparring the EXTRA SPECIAL Episode 7, I've sublet this months show to my Official Tipster and Diary Planner (Australia & The Far East Region) Princess Stephen.

It's ace and here it is....

CLICK HERE TO STREAM AND OR DOWNLOAD







AND TO HEAR AND/OR DOWNLOAD ANY OF THE PREVIOUS EPISODES CLICK HERE!!!

No comments: