Thursday 8 May 2008

A WEEKEND IN THE LIFE OF PAUL GIOVANNI £RD ::: FRIDAY (PT1)


Current mood: CONFIRMED
Category: CONFIRMED Life



I turn up at The Quintilles Drug Research Unit @ Guys Hospital, London Bridge in order to complete an eye-test.

The eye test is the final part of my screening for the schizophrenia drug trial
I'm to take part in later this month.

The eye test is necesary because the tests on monkeys that preceeded the human trials, showed excessive doses of
GSK729327 damaged their retina's...


I arrive at the testing unit, suffering the first cold I've had in a year

(£200 for the flu jab medical trial last May, has meant a year without a cold or flu of any kind. I've become very unused to mild illness's)


Quintilles Drug Research are not expecting me.

They say they've called to tell me not to come for the eye test

?!?!?


'Take a seat.."

Paul Giovanni £rd sits

"You didn't pass the EMG test"


"What does that mean??"


"Your brain isn't within the normal parameters..."

No comments: