Wednesday 17 September 2008

Well today....


Current mood: MOULA...BANG
Category: MOULA...BANG Jobs, Work, Careers



I was wandering down the canal earlier on today, and I was getting worried...

I was realising that I was going to have at most £200 of the £500 of this months rent ready on time and that was was going to cause FIREWORKS here on Fish Island...


Now, this hasn't always bothered me, because I like many, hide behind the line that:

'It's only money'


But money is strange because beyond a point it goes acts purely as a mirror and amplifier...

Yes boss, the fact that it causes problems isn't because the person has a disagreement about the actuality of the money - or even really wants it in brass or paper form...

It's because by not supplying it as agreed, you've caused that person to feel used, abused and/or taken advantage of...


Truth is, cash can never be truly separated from anything - it's so thickly connected with all and everything now that being against it is like being against the rain..


I've always prided myself on being someone who doesn't care about cash and no matter how hard I try, I still don't and can't....

Currently, it's one of those things you have to take or leave as being part of me...

I try to give a shit, and I can't do it...


And this was the thing that was bothering my head as I walked - a complete sense of inevitability - that like with the red trouser fashion problem of the other day
, for some reason there's nothing I can do to avoid an (on the surface) completely avoidable problem, and a knowingness that this fact was about to cause trouble...

AGAIN


Furthermore, it's my experience that when you've got too many uncontrollable inevitables going on in your life, BIG problems are ahead...

AKA

CHAOS


Which brings me neatly to this...

Are any of you worried about this Halon Traxfibulator that's gonna recreate the Big Bang in Switzerland on Wednesday - or is the fuss, just another millennium bug...


Currently listening :
Solid Gold: Coxsone Style
By Various Artists
Release date: 1992-04-10

No comments: