Saturday 13 September 2008

Watched....


Current mood: TWISTING AND TURNING....
Category: TWISTING AND TURNING.... Music



40 down to 23 of Wacko's top 40 tracks on TMF Music...

It was presented by David Guest who sat there surrounded by pictures of Wacko and was forever relating the incidents that happenned between him and his great friend Jacko..

A lot of them happenned in Guests kitchen...

BY THE SOUND OF THINGS, GUESTS KITCHEN IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!!

FUCKING HELL THAT MAN'S WIERD!!!

For a while I didn't mind him, but then he got a bit much and when this song came on (it's about Jackos pet rat Ben - who Guest had met on several occasions) I was finding the whole thing a little too much to deal with...



(On the show it was a slightly different performance - but it was very similar, and this one also freaks me out)

Before turning over, I was waiting for something from Off The Wall

Number 23 was Rock With You with Jacko in a wonderful spangly silver suit and even though it's not one of my favourites, it was enough - I switched to the football...

Now, I've just found this version of 'Ben'



Well....

WOW!!!!



Currently listening :
Bad
By Michael Jackson
Release date: 1990-10-25

No comments: