Thursday 4 September 2008

CASA HASA GIOVANNA ::: EPISODE 9 :::: isn’t nature wonderful....


Current mood: ANTICIPATIOUS.....
Category: ANTICIPATIOUS..... Music



So, here we go with number 9 of 23...


This one's something of a marmite mix:

Yes boss, if you like the sound of the wind and the birds you'll probably like it and if you don't you almost certainly won't...

I obviously love both and have very much enjoyed putting this issue together...


Optimum listening can be had by playing this VERY VERY LOUDLY!!! either through good quality headphones or on the HiFi


And that's about it, except to say that I've had a little trouble with my ftp uploading tonight so hopefully this will download correctly and quickly...

If you're having any problems in downloading drop me a comment or message and I'll post an alternative download site...


So...

Click the picture and you're streaming....


No comments: