Sunday 14 September 2008

I WANT TO SHOOOOOOHHHOOOOOT THE WHOLE DAY DOWN!!!! (_Pt2_)


Current mood: ROUGH AND READY!!!
Category: ROUGH AND READY!!! Music



Yesterday, when my troubles seemed so far away...



So, I looked like an idiot and once you know that yourself everything else becomes harder...


My first outdoors stop was the letterbox, and it was in there that I found a nasty letter which had (and still has) the potential to wipe out all the financial improvements made by the previous days PROGRESS...

Yes boss, after what must about 4 months of stupid finances - of forever playing catchup and frequently finding myself watching 4,5 and 6 days going by without even having the cash for a shitty bottle of gut rot wine - I finally got the light at the end of the tunnel..

AKA

some nicely paid work in the Italian sun....


Yes boss, in little over 2 weeks, I'm going back to work for I Bronca...




Now regular readers will remember, i did this 2 years ago
, and then I had a big old whale of a time...

Yes boss, it might not sound like much, but it's the kind of work that allows and encourages drinking fizzy fucking wine all day long FOR FREE!!!

It also allows a reconnection with the earth, a change of scenery and in Italy more often than not....

THE SUN FUCKING WELL SHINES!!!

AND I START TO FELL LIKE DANCING!!!!




But here's a question?!?!?

Why is it so often the case that the minute you solve one problem, a fresh one comes right along and smashes you in the chops????

Yes boss, it was all looking so sweet - a few weeks where I could get by OK, a few gigs, a few studio sessions, a night at the Proms, some miscellaneous bullshit and then a flight to the sun after when my important debits could be covered...

But then hours after booking the plane, i get this shitty letter which threatens it all...


Well, I was more than annoyed by this development


And I was even less pleased by having to run the gauntlet of construction workers sniggering....

Yes boss, these fishy flats are currently being extended by 8, and recently the car park has been plagued with construction workers. And these folk seem to see themselves as fashion pundits..


Now quite where they feel they get the authority from is beyond me - I mean have you seen their idea of clothes?!?!?



I MEAN LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR WHY DON'T YOU!!! I MIGHT HAVE HAD A FASHION DISASTER CAUSED BY TRYING TO HARD, BUT YOU'RE WEARING A FUCKING FLORESCENT YELLOW JACKET, A WHITE HEAD BLOB, COWBOY BOOTS AND YOU'RE COVERED IN FUCKING SHIT!!!!


Well, with one thing and another, my mid-morning embarrassed shuffle to the bank and back was loaded with worries of all kinds. However, no-one punched me, and upon return I was determined to recoup what i could of the day..



Currently listening :
Manifestation
By Big Youth
Release date: 1990-10-25

No comments: