Monday 1 September 2008

I’ve always liked mail...


Current mood: THE MALE....
Category: THE MALE.... Life




When I was young I used to send off for everything...


First of all, I had a 'Cars' phase, during which time I'd send off for loads of brochures about cars.

I got a good collection going..

Dealerships would phone and ask if I wanted a test drive, but my mum would field the calls and say i was only 12...


Then there was a 'Trainers' phase...

I wrote to all the sportswear manufacturers requesting catalogues...

Upon recieving documentation of the whole Puma range, I was astonished to see that no boots had been named after legendary Southampton & England goalkeeper Peter Shilton?!?




I wrote an indignant letter to Puma asking why in the hell they hadn't named a boot thus...

They replied saying 'Wouldn't it be better to name a pair of goalkeeping gloves after him???'

I agreed it would - BUT UPON CHECKING THE CATALOGUE, THE BASTARDS HADN'T DONE THAT EITHER?!?!?


Finally puberty finally began to bite, and I became obsessed with 'Saving The World...'

I therefore sent off to all the environmental charities for info and brochures...

I started doing exhibitions with all that shit - it got me in the local paper...


Well, nowadays about the only post I get is Bankruptcy letters and final demands - which given that my 3 childhood obsessions are 3 of the biggest money spinners of 2008, is odd....


Anyway, I've stopped opening most of it - it rarely helps my concentration...

Instead I now get excited by spazzer messages, and this one (which just arrived) is amongst the best of recent times...


hey I did not really understand what you..re really do or doing. therefor is my English not good enough and all the pictures in your gallery and an your profile, also the text confuses me.

(I don..t know if it is a compliment or not)
however your web page is not very helpful to en-confuse me...

Everything looks and sounds crazy. I don..t know.
maybe there is a explanation, maybe not. maybe you are a crazy guy...maybe a normal in depending definition of a crazy man.

but thank you for your add request and have a nice night!



Currently listening :
Lazer Guided Melodies
By Spiritualized
Release date: 1996-10-29

No comments: