Monday 1 September 2008

Follow the umbrella....


Current mood: Yeah....
Category: Yeah.... Music





I couldn't be bothered to go..

I'm loosing interest.


I went to that bar for some other 'free drinks' which was some kind of a launch of the Big Chill Festival Eastnor


(FUCKING EASTNOR?!?!?)...


I was chatting to the PR girl about what was happening and why I was there and she was telling me about another festival her company were promoting in a zoo in Kent.


Yes boss, the festival dollar is being so heavily pedaled in 2008, that any £$£$£dollar going is a good dollar£$£$£$..

If it's in something approaching a field (+ novelty) with the opportunity to charge some gormless cunts ££££££ for the privilege of standing listening to a bunch of stack'em up high and sell 'em long artistés party like it's 1999..


That festival (headlined by Mark Ronson) flopped
..

Apparently their weren't enough toilets....


At that last presentation the champagne was awful sparkling wine and there was no possibility to exchange it for a beer...

So I downed my alloted two glasses quickly and left...


Currently this country is swamped with people who think drinking low grade champagne is one step off heaven...

And that's another thing I've barely got - it's mostly badly fizzy fucking wine...





Currently listening :
The Return of Dr. Octagon
By Dr. Octagon
Release date: 2006-06-27

No comments: