Saturday 26 January 2008

THE PLAYGROUND SLAP...


Current mood: I LOVE TO WORK...
Category: I LOVE TO WORK... Life



I had to go to Job Club...

Yes boss, since bankrupting my internet record retail business and making myself redundant, I've been officially unemployed for almost 5 years. I've ducked and dived and dodged the system to the very best of my ability in order to follow my dreams AND LOOK WHERE IT'S GOT ME...?!?





Currently listening :
Take This Job and Shove It/Armed and Crazy
By Johnny Paycheck
Release date: By 20 August, 2007

01:16 - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

stEvil

nab some of pauline's pens for me will you?

Posted by stEvil on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 01:41
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

HA!!! I DID STEAL A PEN TODAY!! BUT MRS G THEN STOLE IT OFF OF ME (she wanted to note down the stamp on the back of a plate from a charity shop to see if it was worth money)...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at 01:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: