Sunday 6 January 2008

NEWS FROM THE CHIEF...


Current mood: I AM A MADMAN...
Category: I AM A MADMAN... Music





OK...

2 quick bits of Lee 'Scratch' Perry news...

The first is that I slipped upon the news that Reggae Head Honcho Mick Sleeper has been producing a monthly podcast of Radio Scratch reggae available for free (and optional payment) from his Eternal Thunder website...

You can bet a Kidney that these are packed with the fresh creme of rare high quality reggae and dub - so if I were you I'd click the picture below and pick up a fix...





The second bingo, is that Mr Perry is playing another set of 3 dates at Londons Jazz Cafe.

I've been to these gigs 3 times before and can sincerley assure you there's no better opportunity to get up close and personal with one of musics few living legends...

Again, click the below picture for more info...

(Oh and if you're planning on going let me know - I'm only about 30% there at present, but could be swayed to another service by the prospect of good company)








Currently listening :
Emotional
By Trabant
Release date: By 01 May, 2006

22:28 - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Martin

Nice one
I'm listening now

Posted by Martin on Thursday, January 03, 2008 at 03:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


: THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI :

Pleased to be of service...

Posted by : THE FUTUREPROOF MUSIC BLOG BY PIOUS GIOVANNI : on Thursday, January 03, 2008 at 09:32
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: